Factions_Duck Builder Application

Timezone: GMT + 2:00

Discord username: Maor

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:i have played munchymc for about 8 months

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:*most of my projects are f top factions bases decoration that i never thought i should save so im sorry about it

Christmas themed spawn area : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603548407193272322/620214546996527133/unknown.png
Minecraft sand castle :
its took me and some friends about 5 days to build , its got a lot more details inside , all of us werent professional or anything like that but we did it and i think its looks nice :slight_smile:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603548407193272322/620245567271862273/unknown.png

Atlantic wall : as i said we play on modded war server , we decided we need to massive wall that will give us control on the ocean , i helped building this and we were about 10 people building this in 2 days

Docks of our base : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603548407193272322/620260684210634752/unknown.png

a small shop we made :

inside : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603548407193272322/620261782291873812/unknown.png

outside : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603548407193272322/620261584262135818/unknown.png

that build isn’t the best but its just to show my building speed as well , that build took me 1 night to build , alone without any help :

that build is iron golem holding a chest , we decided we make massive iron golem since we were playing “golem realm” , echoaway and yellowool made that with my help , we decided that the iron golem gonna be the space for grinders and the big chest gonna be our chest room .
**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:*my favorite buildstyle is nether theme , netherrack quartz ice leaves lava and stuff like that , as well as ocean theme builds with , water , glass , and all the types of primsine , my proudest build is spawn in factions server , i was part of building team in that server and we built massive spawn together , it went out really well and i put big part in it the spawn building process. *

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:im very expereinced with world edit , i have been build team in 3 servers already , the one that i showed before , hide or hunt server hosted by creepersedge and my own server , as well as im watching youtubers using worldedit for many years , other then that i used worldedit many times to make tnt cannons and then save schamatic and send my whole faction .

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):im not the best on detailing but im very good with MASSIVE stauctures like as : spawn , castles , statues … , im very good with balancing the colors together and make it look better .

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
Solidermc : the first one that i talked about in start , was team of about 8 builders , we built factions server spawn , shop , warp crates , pvp arena and more …

Cedge’s Hide Or Hunt : that server was pretty small server for gamemode named hide or hunt , we play one of those once a 3 months mostly , that gamemode is mostly made to get content for the youtubers such as : crazysteve97(creepersedge) , factionsraven , twinplays , sword4000 …
in the last time we made christmas themed map , we made massive christams tree , presents , christmas lolipops and more …

My own server : me and some friends decided we wanna open factions server , i was leading the builders team and we decided to hire another 1 builder , we were 3 builders and we built warp crates spawn and shop , made all the plugins and then i had to leave my friends beacause i had a lot of tests, i really proud on our builds and they all were nether themed .

Describe yourself:
im factions_duck , im 17 years old and im playing minecraft since i was 11 years old , i must say that my biggest strengh is my activity , i could put 8 hours a day if needed , im not learning in wednesdays fridays and saturdays , all the other days i finish school around 12:00 , that means you can tell me and i can come work in nights if needed , i have passion to make massive builds and make the server look as pretty as possible , hope you liked my application and thanks for your time :slight_smile:

-1 you should screenshot some of your builds.

Only thing i can probably do is send link to the vid od cedge while he shows spawn a bit lol , i wasnt thinking about just screenshoting my builds and stuff :/

you need to include some builds in your portfolio so the management know what you can do, otherwise its a denial

No builds, no acceptance.

i guess imma go work on some builds for now so ill have something at least :/

go check now the build i have added to my application , thats some builts we did on our private server , im looking for more screenshots atm.

hope i got enough screenshots now , as i said this is “content server” its mostly to get vidoes to youtubers and thats why we make pretty builds , i had lot more builds but thats all build i could find in the vids atm , still looking for more :slight_smile: