- EXTENDED DEADLINE -Ye Olde Medieval Build Competition!

Good luck everyone!! may the odds be ever in your favor >:)

1 Like

Oh You Betcha

Good luck!

1 Like

2 Likes

i dont know how to count but i am pretty sure that is more than 5 team members lmao
Edit: I did not see the picture first

3 Likes

might just be blind but is there a size limit? from what I can see theres no size stated but im probably being blind

there is no size limit :smiley:

wait that’s illigal

dont call out rhys like that :angry:

This entry breaks the rules. Too many builders. smh

Here is my Competition Entry, a SOLO project.
IGN: Zalkruel(there’s supposed to be one underscore at the beginning and end of my name, however it does not show this as it defaults to italics.)

The Wizard’s Compound: A medeival style complex consisting of 4 interconnected towers. All 4 towers have lodging, research areas, and libraries. At the center is a nether anomaly, a fissure of magma jutting from the earth. diagonally across from all of this is an extra large nether portal.

Favorite mythological creature: Dragon

Coordinates: X: 8734, Y: 114, Z: 7972

Please note that several edits on the interior as well as a few exterior modifications will be made between 5/8/2020 til the end of the contest.

10 Likes

Wow!! Solo? That’s so incredible, I love that!!

1 Like

I have to agree on your Mythical Creature choice.

Thanks. I tend to use as many resources as possible while solo building, as that is how I normally create bases of my own in order to make them aesthetically pleasing.

1 Like

cool but goto disagree on the mythical creature, Griffins are best

Gl to all the builders :smiley:

<>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<><>~<>

Here is my build comp SOLO entry ^w^

Today i bring to you a magical world built entirely by hand by the one and only Nub of the server, CorruptMarine!. after many hours of thinking, I decided to just create my own terrain entirly by hand because i couldnt find a suitable area.
wandering around the area, you will find trails filled with busy workers practicing proper physical distancing, dangerous beasts kept just out of harms way, super loyal cats, and if you’re lucky, you may just find a dragon!.

• All team members IGNs:
    CorruptMarine, MaliciousMarine, and IrrationalMarine
  • Build Coordinates:
    X; -8329, Y; 78, Z; 3839.
  • Name of Build:
    Big boy Corrupts super swaggy buildy-poo
    ( thanks @maefrey for the name )
  • Favourite mythological creature:
    My favorite Mythological creature is a hypocrite ( This thing (https://pm1.narvii.com/5917/e475ae817e00277811159a33f5af1aff17ab9cd9_hq.jpg ))
    with dragons being just after that as my previous favorite mythological creature.
2 Likes

best name. 10/10. clearly better than the rest. should win based off of name alone.

1 Like

lol agreed 100%

Welcome to the peaceful town of Montmirail !

After vanquishing the mighty beast and bring home his treasure, the town celebrate their victory. They were happy, the drums were beating, the chords were singing the holy lyrics. But deep inside their walls, the Egg was calling. The town could not hear the howl of the wind as the danger approached fast. Maybe it’s for the best, because it may be their last party ever, as the Mother is angry, and her fire scream revenge…

• All team members IGNs:
    Aiadeva : Main builder and designer. I have build everything you can see on the screenshot, except the boat and the mine.
    Arkhanian : Terraformer and farmer. He terraformed the whole area because nothing was big enough for us, and gathered the resources. He also have built the boat and the mine (we can’t see it on the screenshot but it’s next to the village), as I previously mentioned.
  • Build Coordinates: -8973 72 10794
  • Name of Build: Unmatched revenge
  • Favourite mythological creature:
    Aiadeva : Dragon
    Arkhanian : Hypogriff

I am so proud to finally showing the build to you guys. It’s not finished yet, we need two others houses and a few adjustments here and there, but besides that it can be showed . It took us sooooo many hours, this was a crazy project.
Inside if it :

• The town (church include)
  • The castle and surroundings
  • Windmill and surroundings
  • The boat
  • And of course, the dragon
    I really hope you’ll enjoy this town, feel free to explore it flying or by foot !

Thank you !

6 Likes

Whoa!!! I’m so blown away by this!! I absolutely adore the little story you included with it! Any little peek at the building that I totally didn’t have was definitely a small portion compared to the final product, and I’m so happy to see the full thing!!!

1 Like