Evils Staff Application Summer 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
    Yes, I have been a regular since February.

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
    Yes, I have OBS.

• Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
    Yes.

IGN: EvilPrisoner132 (https://namemc.com/profile/EvilPrisoner132.2), Or more commonly known as Evil.

Timezone: BST

Languages Spoken: English

How active can you be per week? I play everyday from about 10AM - 3AM. I am not on at all those hours, but I am able to be on at those times. When I am back in school in September I will be able to play from around 4PM - 10PM. Becoming a mod would also make me want to play more.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined MunchyMC in August 2019 and left in November until February this year. What made me stay from February was the amazing community and all the friends I made. I stopped playing in November because I was not active in chat at all and had no friends. The people who play survival are some of the best people I have ever met, and I wont be leaving anytime soon.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I have had 2 mutes I am pretty sure, but they were so long ago I do not remember the reasons. They were only 5 minute mutes too. I was probably spamming, and I regret that. I got temp-banned for 4 days once for a joke that went way too far. and I regret the whole situation. I have apologized to the person I did the joke on, and we are good friends now.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have not had any past moderating experience, but I am happy to learn as much as I need to. (I own my own server and sometimes have to moderate on there, but only people from Munchy play on there and they don’t do anything wrong… You taught them how to be good too much…)

Do you have any anticheat experience? I do not have any anticheat experience, But I am happy to learn as much as I need to.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have not recorded any hacker reports, I have /reported multiple people on Purgatory for flying and other hacks though. I try my best to get them punished, even if I cannot record.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I try to help whenever possible in chat. If I do not help someone, and I am online, I probably did not see their message. (When not many people are online, the chat can be full of grey, and I miss the people asking for help). I also think I have contributed to Munchy by making people feel welcome, and being their friend early on by helping them out, Such as FrxnchRxsess and MyBee. Although they do not play as much now I helped keep them on for as long as possible.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I feel like they would benefit from having me on the staff team because of how much people I know in the community, and how well liked I am. I don’t want to be on the staff team just to have a nice purple IGN but I want to be on the staff team to be as helpful as I can, and learn new stuff.

How do you work when in a team? When in a team I am talkative and open to suggest ideas. I always try my best and I am open to any ideas people have for me. I am good at explaining my ideas, and listening to others ideas, and accepting if they are better than mine.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have not applied before.

Thats all, If I do not get accepted at least I know what to do better next time. I also may not seem very mature at all times, but whenever someone needs my help or anyone’s help, I be as mature as possible and help as much as I can. Also I will try making my app longer if I get denied, as I am not very good at adding onto stuff (Its better for me to make it as long as possible while first writing it is what I mean). I am also hoping to become a helper one day. I am also really nervous with talking with a mic.

Edits: Changed the answers to the prerequisite checklist, and edited in the edits, Made a new banner.

11 Likes

If there is anything I can add please tell me.

yes
+1

1 Like

+1!

Evil has contributed so much to MunchyMC, and especially to the community. He makes people feel welcome anywhere, and anytime. He has a great character and is fun to hang out with. I really think that the JMod role would fit Evil really well :smiley:!

Good Luck!!!

Thank yous :smiley: +1 to you too

1 Like

i agree yes

+1
Active

+1

Evil is a widely valued member of our community and super fun to be friends with! The only thing I’d say is that some of your answers (particularly the last few) could do with some more detail. Good luck rat <33

1 Like

+1

Mans gonna be sneaking up and spying on hackers all the time and i know he can do it constantly :wink:

1 Like

Gotta be a +1.

While known to be slightly immature, evil is the such a nice person, it’s hard to dislike him in any way.

Also is very active.

1 Like

Thanks for all the +1’s :wink: Good luck to all you too :smiley:

1 Like

+1
Seen you on other platforms!
Seems nice!
Respectable!

Good luck Evil!

Thanks! It feels nice that people I don’t really know give me +1’s lmao :smiley:

I’m going to give you a +0.8
The reasons for this are:

• You are super active
  • Helpful
  • Fun to talk to
    but i believe you could’ve gone into more detail with some of your questions

Good Luck :smiley:

I would give you +0.85.
Active and mostly nice.
You should talk more

1 Like

Super solid application with all the right information! You are very active and friendly! +1

Howdy there @EvilPrisoner132. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!