Event Team Application [OLD POST]

Hey Munchies!

The Event Management Team is looking for a few more players to join the Event Team!
Applications have been opened and will remain open until we feel that there are enough event members.

When applying, create a new topic here, and title it “ (Your Username)’s Event Team Application” without the quotations and parentheses. Use as much time as you want when creating your application. Please answer the questions in your new topic, keeping them bolded and your answers in normal text. Please italicize when you need to emphasize a word or phrase. Detailed answers are the best answers. Answer the questions thoroughly and completely to increase your chances of getting accepted.

If your Event Application is denied, there is no need to worry. You may contact one of our Panel Members on Discord, and we leave you with helpful feedback, which can lead to a better application the next time you apply. If your application was denied, please wait until the next application season.

Event Panel Discord Tags

oBears - Event Team Manager - matt.#1111
oCrypt - Event Panel Member - crypt#3593
finessedkid - Event Panel Member - john.#1045

The Applying Process:

1. Written Application. This is the first part of the process. Please submit your application on the page linked above, and one of our Event Panel Members will review it when the appropriate time comes.

2. Interview. If your application is accepted, you will be given an interview. You will be interviewed by at least one of the Event Panel Members, and it will take place in either Discord or TeamSpeak.

FAQ

I have not gotten any replies yet while others I have spoken with have. What does that mean?

It simply means that your application hasn’t yet been reviewed, but rest assured that we will get to it before the application season is over.

Am I allowed to reply to another event application and possibly rate it?

Everyone in the community will be permitted to comment on any application. People who choose to comment (or rate) must do so in a respectful manner; our forum mods will delete rude, disrespectful, or distasteful comments.

May I edit my application?

Yes, you may. But please make sure to mark everything that you have added afterward. If you cannot edit your application anymore, you can add content by replying to your own application.

If I’m denied, when can I reapply?

You may reapply NEXT event application season.

If you plan to apply, you’ll be required to create an application based on the format provided in the link below; the MunchyMC community will be able to see your application, and they will be permitted to comment on it.

Best wishes,

Event Team Management

Written Application

####

**IGN:**

**Timezone:**

**How often can you host events?**

**What sets you apart from other applicants?**

**What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?**

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?**

**Why do you want to be on the event team?**

**Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:**

**Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):**

**Anything else you would like to add:**
27 Likes