Event team application-NeptunePVP_

IGN and past IGN’s: NeptunePVP_ and Neptuneslayer290

Timezone: PST

How often can you host events: 7 events every day

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me part is the fact that I have been banned and have damaged the community then appealed and was unbanned. I am willing to give back and make up for what I have done. I also am very respectful and have never insulted other players on the server. I have the drive to become an event team member and be an excellent one.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Well not a lot of automatic events are hosted so I thought I could be active and host more manual events. I really hope to increase the number of events hosted.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• I asked for a water drop event to be hosted and multiple staff/ event members hosted it.

Anything else you would like to add: No

The app contains lack of details
Never met you!
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

As Ninga said you application lacks detail and is badly written. And I don’t know what you mean by
“I can bring a nice community and a friendly server” and maybe say something positive things about yourself at the “thing that sets you apart from others players” part
I have also never seen you on and this is the first post on your forums account.
-1 from me. GL nontheless!
EDIT: Corrected a mistake.
EDIT2: Corrected “Corected a mistake”
-Krisblox

Corrected a mistake but said corrected wrong lol

Thank you for the feedback

Thankyou for your feedback I have made some changes feel free to look

It still lacks details, check accepted apps to see how they their app detailed and orginazied

Application Denied, work on activity.