Event Rank Application (DrakenJahseh)

IGN and past IGN’s: Current IGN: DrakenJahseh, Past IGNS: https://namemc.com/profile/DrakenJahseh.1

Timezone: Central

How often can you host events:
On average with no school or work I can host 5-6 hours a day but depending on work hours I can host up to 4 hours a day in the morning or 6 hours a day at night, if something comes up where I can’t host at all one day I would contact another staff to make them aware of the issue.
What sets you apart from other applicants: I have an open personality which can help keep everyone energetic and less toxic, I also try to be generous and buy coins and stuff for people who win my events that I host as a legend rank as of right now, I find hosting events really fun and I wanna make it more rewarding and enjoyable for other players and event rank would help a lot with that.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
**An overall good host and friendly person to help others with their events as i’m very motivated to host as many events I can a day, with having a job I’ve become a lot more respectful and responsible and I feel being able to be calm and collected is needed while trying to host an event with everyone spamming in chat. **

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Clockyy hosting a sumo event for me
Anything else you would like to add: I might not have the best track record on munchy but I bought a new pc so I have a clean slate to help build a good reputation with the community. Hosting events with Legend rank for now is fun but I feel I can’t do everything I’d like to do and I don’t have the communication or power to get rid of cheaters via event kick, cheaters are the worst way to lose an event and having event rank would be a big help for me trying to improve everyone’s overall experience, I have fun hosting and interacting with the player base. People in the event have fun playing and competing.

Good luck on your app! I recommend you add a little bit more detail

1 Like

Agree with @Joshios It needs more detail if you want to succeed.

-1 needs more detail.

1 Like

Application denied, we’d like to see some more detail put into the app!