Event: July 2nd

Webp.net-gifmaker

This event post will be a little different than my last ones

This will be a very sensitive topic but i wanted to take the time to speak about it(this is a bit of a way i grieve… by talking about it)

i want to take this time to talk about this. Its been 2 days and it still is heavy on my heart. Our beloved blade is gone. He completed his goal in life before he went which was to get to 10mil on youtube. ive cried so much in the past couple of days

i send condolences to his family and his friends.

i want everyone to speak about how techno has impacted their lives in the comments.

I will not say goodbye to techno id rather say see you soon or see you later

here are the screenshots i got with everyone

most of them are techno skins

here is of the technoblade monument

here is a screenshot with mindsongs

here is a screenie with daydream

this one was with repuffin

this one was with amy2017

this was with a few people

this one was with rat

this one was with mybee

this one was with jack

this one was with sourry

this one was with suo

this one was with a group of people

i found lawren

this was with dallie and atmost

this one was with matt craft

this one was with blurple

this one was with omar

rip techno we will see you in the next life. you will remain in our hearts and our minds

10 Likes

I will speak about how he impacted me

Last year and possibly the year before that i was in a bad place and bad mind set. I found mcyt cosplays and immediately fell in love with it. I eventually found technos channel after a long time. I started to rewatch his content as he hadnt posted in a while.

I waited and checked his channel every few weeks or every few months. Everytime he posted i felt happy and felt life. I watched them almost as soon as they came out.

I remember buying his full cosplay so i can cosplay him. His content made me the happiest and i will miss him so much :purple_heart:

He helped me make a return back to content creation by giving me motivation. And for that i thank him

5 Likes