Errxr Staff Application #2

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I have.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I am.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I already have and use Teamspeak.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: errxr https://namemc.com/profile/errxr.5

Timezone: EST

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Depending on my school schedule, my activity may vary. On school days, I should be active for at least two hours a day. On the weekends however, my activity will be increased to at least 3-4 hours a day. The only variation to those times is during testing weeks at my school, but those should be postponed until later in the year. As of now, nothing big is coming up that will limit activity, so I will most likely be online.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I am currently a Helper on MunchyMC, and I am also a helper on ClockHQ. On Munchy, my main job is to help out players that need it either in game or in teamspeak. I also am supposed to mute players if they go over the line. My main job there is to keep the chat in check, and if someone needs support, then I help them! Since ClockHQ is still in beta, I am one of the testers. When the server does launch, I will help moderate the chat and ban necessary players. As of now, I have been involved with staffing on servers for about 3-4 months now.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy back in 2015. I decided to stay because it was a server that I actually enjoyed playing. This server wasn’t one of those servers that was based on minigames, it was a server where I could actually play KitPvP. The other reason is the involvement the staff team has with the players. The staff aren’t ghosts that sit in vanish. They will go out of it and actually interact and get to know the players.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? MunchyMC is a revamp of the classic MCPVP. The server was released to the public on June 15, 2015. Ever since Munchy’s release, the server has been growing on a daily basis with player count, and new ideas. The server is owned by BadBoyHalo with Dream as his co-owner.
MunchyMC has many different gamemodes. These gamemode include: KitPvP, Prison, Survival, Wool Wars, Purgatory, and the brand new Survival Games. There are also many server-wide events that are hosted when the owner, BadBoyHalo streams. The most popular events include a skin competition and simon says. These events can be found in KitPvP.
KitPvP - KitPvP is the classic soup pvp gamemode. There are 2 worlds to fight in, the casual world and the 1v1 arena. The casual world is where a majority of the player base fights. This is where you can use kits with special abilities to take out your enemies in pvp combat. Kits can range from the standard PvP kit to kits that grant the ability to fly. The risk of jumping into the casual world is that you can be hit from multiple players at a time. If you do not like that, you can head on over to the 1v1 arena! The 1v1 arena is a place where players can fight with the same loadout, and not be hit from behind. The arena is less popular, but it is a fun way to fight with friends, or to practice by fighting other players. KitPvP is also the place in which events are held. There are automatic events, and manual events. Automatic events can be hosted by players with the required rank. The most popular manual events include Sumo and Solo Dodgeball. One the other hand, there are manual events. These events are hosted by members of the event team, helper team, or staff team. The most popular manual events include Waterdrop and Classic Red Rover.
Prison - Prison is a gamemode in which the player can either go outside and search the map for rare items, or they can choose to mine in the mines. When a player goes outside, they can strike it rich by finding items that could be very rare. The downside to going outside is that the player is at risk of being killed by another. This obviously isn’t good because you are dying. The other more safer option is mining in the mines. Though, this may take a little longer than going outside, it was significantly safer because you aren’t always at risk of death. You can also gain items that boost the amount of money you make, but they are very rare and expensive.
Survival - Survival is a gamemode that is pretty self-explanatory. You go out into the wilderness, and play normal survival, but with other players. The major change is that there is a currency system. This can be used to buy auctioned items. Survival is also the place to show off your builds! Your builds are guaranteed to be safe from griefers as long as you claim the land before hand.
Wool Wars - Wools Wars is a gamemode that requires the players to engage in pvp combat, while also avoiding the sandstone on the ground. The twist is that the sandstone levels will rise over a period over time until there is one winner. There are chests scattered around the map that contain gear for the player to get. They can try to build to other places, but are at risk of being knocked off.
Purgatory - Purgatory is a place for cheaters to earn an unban. Even though it is a place for cheaters, normal unbanned players can go there to troll the banned players. This place isn’t the most popular area, but it is still fun to troll the cheaters.
Survival Games - Survival Games is gamemode that is the orignial Battle Royale. In this gamemode, 24 tributes will spawn on their own post towards the center of the map. The players are then released to roam the map and collect items from chests. To end games, the borders will close in until players are forced to fight. The last tribute standing is the winner.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Yes, I know the basics of an anticheat, and when it sets off alerts. I also know how an anticheat works. An anticheat detect players when they are sending too many ticks to the server at once. An example is when a player is using a double clicker, it will send to attack ticks in the same packet. The anticheat will take note of this, and if the player does this at an inhuman level, then the anticheat will either notify a staff member, or ban the player.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Languages spoken: English, but I am in the process of learning Spanish.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I am currently a Helper on MunchyMC, but I was previously on the Event Team. This means that I help people when they are in need, but I also host manual events when requested. I’d like to say that I have been doing a good job with this, and I will continue to provide entertainment to the community. I also helped test Survival Games before it’s announcement to the public. My main goal was to look for bugs, or improvements that could be added.

What is your greatest strength?
I’d say my greatest strength is a tie between detecting various hacks and getting along with players. I have been told by many players that I am nice and that I get along with everyone. I think this is good because it helps me connect to players and understand their ingame or real life problems. I try to be the biggest help I can. I never want to hinder a situation, but I want to improve it. I also would say that my other greatest strength would be detecting various hacks. I personally am involved with the pvp community and can determine whether or not a player is cheating fairly well. The only cheat I can’t detect is an autoclicker, because you need logs to prove that. I am friends with many server owners and developers that have showed me what various cheats look like on different settings. Overall, I’d say I can tell pretty well if someone is cheating or not.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I’d say that my teamwork ability is considered good by myself and others. I never want to be the person that takes over and doesn’t let others participate. I always try to look for ways to incorporate other people with their respective talents. If I ever have a problem with something, I will look to someone that has experience and learn what they do in that circumstance.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Reach - Gives the user attack players farther away than Minecraft allows. The standard is 3 blocks.

Misplace - Acts like reach, but on the user’s screen, everything is moved closer to them, but ingame, this hack looks like reach.

Fly - Gives users the ability to fly when they are unable too.

V Clip - Let’s users phase through various blocks.

Aimbot - Gives users the ability to lock onto another player so that the user doesn’t miss any hits.

B Hop - Gives users the ability to jump around the map gaining speed with each jump.

AutoSoup/Pot - Let’s user soup/pot heal while they are still swinging their weapon.

Tracers - Let’s user find enemies with lines directing them

AutoClicker - A program used too click for the user at the touch of a button. It can constantly click multiple CPS, or it can consistently click one specific CPS.

AntiKB - Let’s the user not take any knockback.

KB Modifier - Let’s the user edit the amount of knockback they receive.

Crits - Let’s the user get Critical Hits without jumping.

X-Ray - Let’s the user see through blocks to find valuable ores.

NoFall - Let’s the user not take fall damage.

Scaffold - Let’s users bridge without even trying.

I would also like to thank a few players that inspired me to actually write this
@iiRaidz
@sadneo
@finessedkid
@Examiner
@TheElementalist
@Squishify
@NoEffortName
@Gawkyy
Those are just a few off the top of my head. I love all you guys. Even if you weren’t mentioned, just know I love you two <3

• errxr (will)

edit 1- missed a question, so I added it

8 Likes

+1. Good Luck Errxr <3

1 Like

+1
Error has once again made a solid application, showing both activity and maturity in-game and on TeamSpeak. I believe he is super suitable for this position because of the reasons listed above.

I wish him the best of luck and hope that he can finally show that he is mod worthy, Shrek

1 Like

+1 Great guy.

1 Like

Solid Application. It is hard to rate since I do not play KitPvP all that often. With all in consideration I would give you a +0.99.
Best of luck
~Noah

1 Like

+1 Good Application

1 Like

+1 Mature and active across multiple Munchy platforms. Nicely written application. Has proven his capability as a moderator through his roles as helper and event member.

Good luck errxr!

2 Likes

+1 This is a perfect candidate, he never showed not even a bit of mild toxicity. He’s always helpful and is definitely a good choice.

3 Likes

+1 He’s mature and very active throughout the server, teamspeak, and discord. He’s always very helpful in game and without a doubt would fit the role of a JMOD. Other then that he has a great application which is also well written.

2 Likes

+1
Active, mature, experienced, nice guy and he hosts events xD good luck

1 Like

-1 literally ruined our streak on snapchat i am not going to forgive you for that

5 Likes

+1

• Good friend
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Very helpful

Good luck error!

1 Like

Don’t worry he stopped doing streaks with me too

3 Likes

I’m giving you a +1 for the following reasons:

• You are extremely mature.
  • From what I know, you are super active.
  • I can tell you love to help out.

-Joshios

1 Like

+1
I’ve said all my things personally to you, but still good luck homie.

1 Like

Gave me some great advice +1

1 Like

+1 great app and active player

1 Like

I don’t think I even need to thonk about this one either.

+1837400091538

1 Like

Yes’nt

2 Likes

+1

come on it’s about time just give it to him

2 Likes