eOverdog's Media Application

Yo there!

I’m Overdog, and I’d like to apply for Media rank on MunchyMC. I’m very eager and excited to start this “classical era” of my channel, going back to basic multiplayer.

Now you may ask, why am I applying for this network? Well, I want to provide content to my decent sized fan base (Which actually came from a huge shoutout. I’ll explain that later.)

Here’s a question or two I always get.

Why are your views so weird?
Well, they actually have been getting stuck. I’ve contacted Youtube Support about this issue. My views drop, then increase, etc.

Did you subbot?
Haha, I get this a lot. No, I didn’t. Honestly, and I’m being honest, I’ve gotten 70 percent of my fanbase from shoutouts. I know, you may not believe this, but it is true. During a stream of stream raiding, I said if I got to 1,000 subscribers, I would donate 50 dollars. Believe it or not, he did. I got to 3,000 ish, and I’ve been growing since then. Please don’t say I sub bot, I explained this. If you do, you didn’t read the thread.

Now, to the application! :smiley:

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/overdog

Number of subs: 3.7k (Close to 3.8k)

Average number of views per vid:
My max was maybe 4,000, unlisted that video, but I’ve been getting constant 300+ views without the glitches and such.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
Two years, on other servers.

Servers for which you have created content:
Square in a Cube, MunchyMC, Hypixel, MCCaverns

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I know, I know. This guy seems like such a troll! Why is he going for MunchyMC? Well, my content fanbase loves the trolling part of me. However, they do have a sweet spot for good ol’ minigames. I feel this server is right for me.

I want to continue my Youtube channel into a different section, grow a different part of my fanbase. I can do weekly streaming, and giveaways. My goal of becoming Media on MunchyMC is to get to know the community a lot better, and get them to form a close knit community.

I’m also planning to upload a lot more MunchyMC videos. Don’t give me a -1 because of that, or you’ll make me sad. :frowning:

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

All due respect,
Overdog

You stated in your app you’ve created content for munchy where is that? Also great app you’ve done a great job on it comparing to others!

1 Like

I can only see 2 videos on your channel, both fairly new and none of them on our servers. What happened?

2 Likes

Oh. Honestly, I deleted the videos that were extremely cringey. I know my videos are a bit immature and cringey, but I see in other applications, you give trial media. Maybe I could hop on in a few minutes and play some MunchyMC, upload it, and boom.

But what happened was that I felt they were a bit weird, and cringey so eh. Sorry about that. Please don’t let that make you reject my app. If you can trust me, I’ll be uploading MunchyMC content a lot. Thank you for such a quick reply! :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlisted, I can hop on right now and make one maybe.

Ah, I see you spent a bit of time on this application and I feel like you would actually create content on munchy hope to see you getting it. Because as you stated someone else got trial-media to see if they would create content! GL :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the input. It’s appreciated! :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be able to make some videos before we give you the media rank as well.
Rather than just hopping on for a few minutes and recording it, I suggest you think about what kind of content you want to record on Munchy beforehand so that you don’t find it too “weird” when looking back in a few weeks or months.

2 Likes

I totally get your viewpoint.

I’m honestly probably going to upload KitPVP and some Prison videos. That’s what I thought would be best.

1 Like

I’ve uploaded a simple MunchyMC video. Just playing KitPVP and announcements. Just a demonstration of what has happened and a few announcements. I’m hoping I can get Media on here, it’d help a lot! :stuck_out_tongue:

ehm, the sound is totally screwed what happened there.

@eOverdog Only 2 videos and they’re not on MunchyMC

There are three videos, with one Munchy MC content. I explicitly told in the thread there would not be content, as it was awkward.

Updated the video o/

good luck but here are few tips
1- we can hear your keyboard and mouse and it annoys me
2- you had audio problems on your latest video

good luck and try to make creative content it will be better but its not that easy i know

Will take it as constructive criticism ty!

1 Like

good job some people would think that i am an hater but i am not i can’t wait to see your next video i subscribed

1 Like

Application closed.