Timezone:
US EST
Discord username:
shibas#8641
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
1-3 Months.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

I call it “A Calm Summer Day”. It is one of my notable builds since i spent hours and it came out to something I admired.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

I am very experienced with WorldEdit, FAWE, Voxel, GoBrush, GoPaint and HDB. Without these plugins, building would be a little bit more challenging.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialties are: terraforming, structures, organics and detailing.
I am not the best with animals though.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I currently am a Build Manager at SomenClub. With this experience, it has taught me to be more mature, and how to co-operate and work with other builders.

2 Likes

Personal question here: Probably won’t effect the application at all.

How are your time management skills, can you give an example of them in use and how do you plan to manage being builder for two servers when in constant request from both server build managers?

1 Like

I have decent time skills. I’m pretty much on from 3pm EST to 11pm EST. I can split half of that time for one and the other half for another.

I find this to be a decently good, realistic and thought-through answer to the freshly formed problem which our beloved moderator @TheBoop presented.

1 Like

Builds look great! As long as your obligations to the other server don’t get in the way, I think you have a good chance. One tiny thing is remember to bold the questions like the instructions say. Best of luck!

+1 I like this build! Great Application!

Good Luck!

+1
Amazing builds

Thanks!

+1 great portfolio! jealous of your terraforming skills. Quick heads up, you have organics in your specialties twice! also, not sure if this was intentional or not. But you don’t have any weaknesses listed! If this was intentional, I’d recommend clarifying that in your application!

overall, solid app :)

No weaknesses :savage:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

+1 Absolutely epic builds :sunglasses:

I agree, very noice. I love the blocks they used for the terrain.

+1 from me. You seem like a very talented builder, I’d love to see your builds on the server. :smiley:

-Atterax

Wow. I am at a loss for words.

+1

Pretty damn good builds.

+1

Animals are super hard to make; I feel you brother

1 Like

+1 amazing builds! looking forward(hopefully) to seeing some of your stuff on munchy!

tyyyyysm

1 Like

Why did you have to lie? :(

1 Like

Bud that’s the forums

3 Likes