EggNogg Event Team Application

IGN: EggNogg

Timezone: Eastern standard time

How often can you host events: I can host events whenever I am on which is practically all the time. And I would host as much as possible. Here are my times:

Weekends: All day

Mondays: All day, (no school on Monday)

Tuesday: 1PM - 6PM

Wednesday: 1PM - 6PM

Thursday: 1PM - 6PM

Friday: 1PM - 6PM

(Note: there is an hour between 10AM and 11AM where I can also host events Tuesday through Friday)

I would host events as much as recommended, and listen to the community to which events they would like hosted.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I’ve been playing munchymc since March 2016 on my other account, Pleasework173, something else that sets me apart from other applicants is my relationship with the community, I’m a very involved player and would like the chance to do more for the munchy community. If I got on the event team, I would be able to do so. Here are some more things that set me apart from the normal applicant:

How much I care for the server: I’m a long time player for the server and I love it most definitely more than most the people on it. Around five years is a long time to be playing a Minecraft server, and in that time I’ve grown to appreciate all the things about it.

Fast Learner: I think that I am a quick learner and can adapt to situations fast to find out what’s going on. If something ever comes up during an event, I will find the solution to the problem. I believe that this is a good skill to have needed for event team.

Creativity: I am a creative person, I like to go outside of the box and do unique things. This could apply well to the event team because I can come up with cool new different events, and make new maps or ideas to some we already have.

Personality: I tend to have a cool, calm, and collected personality and love to joke around with my friends on the server. But, along with all of that, I also love to help people on the server. If anyone ever asks for help, I will assist them in anyway I can.

How much I like events: MunchyMC is a fantastic server, with great gamemodes, and plugins. But something that sets it apart from any other server out there is the unique events that the server has to offer, such as waterdrop, death dash, crr, srr, and man vs mob. And those are just a handful of the crazy events munchy has. It is nothing like anything I can find on another server. And I would love to be able to host these awesome events.

Now heres all of the commands that I know for events:

/Host: Hosts events that normal players can’t host, but isn’t in the event world

/Eventtpall: Put a tp option in chat if players want to join the event

/Skit create: creates a kit in the event world

/Skit apply: Used to give players certain kicks in the event world

/Eventban and /Event kick: Used to either kick or ban players from the event world

/Brodcast: Alert players that an event is going on

/Togglepvp: can turn pvp on or off

/Eventunban: used to unban a player from the event world

/Eventtphere: singles out a single player to tp to your location

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an event member: I love the server and community in it, and would love to go the extra mile and be able to host the events that the community want so it can be a fun experience for new and old players. Another this is that I would like to see some of the older events come back, and I were on the event team, I would host some other events other than waterdrop, srr, crr, and deathdash. I would like to be able to host older events such as king of the ladder, anvil drop, and man vs mob. I’ve played every single event multiple times over, and would treat getting event role as an honor. I would host as many events as I could, and would bring back some of the old events we all know and love.

What do you think you reputation is like: I think I have a pretty good reputation, I’ve been playing the server since 2016 and love the server and the people in it. My favorite thing about it is to interact with the players in it. If a new players joins and needs a little help getting around, I help them understand what the servers about and answer any of the questions that they have. Because of the fact that I am nice to old players and new players, I think that gives me a good reputation.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I would love to go the extra leg and host events on the server to entertain the community and myself. I already help players on the server, so I thought if I wanted to do more, I would host events for the players to have fun in, and being on the event team would give me these options to have fun with the players on the server. Another thing I feel like I should add is that I am aware of all or mostly all of the events on the server. Since I’ve been playing for the amount of time that I have on the server. I’ve played every single event atleast once, and know them in and out. Here are just a handful of staff hosted events I know and a little explanation.

2v2 Sumo - Normal sumo where you try and knock the other player off but 2 on 2 instead of 1 on 1.

Anvil Drop - Anvils drop from the sky and you try to dodge it them, (Anvils drop faster as the rounds go on)

RedRover - Players run side to side, red to blue, while a slayer in the middle tries to kill them.

Abuse RedRover - Normal RedRover but staff put their own twist by putting cobwebs and lava down.

Man vs Mob - Players kill mobs that spawn in, (mobs get harder and spawn more abundant as time goes on)

Waterdrop - Players jump down into a pool of water that increasingly gets smaller as the round goes on.

Hide & Seek - Players hide from typically 2 seekers who try to hunt them down and kill them.

Pig Fishing - Players fish pigs that spawn in the water into their incinerator which counts as 1 point, the player with the most points win.

One Line Sumo - Normal sumo but the platform is only one line straight across.

Give an example of an event member doing something positive: I’ve seen many event members hosting events when people in the chat ask for it, an example would be such as people saying in the chat talking to McDonalds to host water drop and he does it whenever they ask, and that seems like a very fun thing to do. Another thing that I’ve seen event members do is, saying first one in chat to say banana gets slayer, which is just cool to see the staff interact with the community. But here are some personal interactions with event members

McDonalds: I’ve had many interactions with McDonalds, I remember asking him to host water drop and him just doing it without hesitation. Another thing that he does is start fun little rivalries in the events with people. In dodgeball, we will have little “wars” to see which clan is better at dodgeball.

Jqkke: Jqkke has been nothing but nice to me on the server. Whenever there is a secret spot (a vibe hole) at spawn, he will teleport me in it whenever I ask him. But another thing he has done is let me spectate an event when I ask. After a waterdrop I asked him to spectate and he said yes and let me spectate.

Atterax: Atterax is a positive event member (Never seen him toxic in chat or ever just say not to someone who asks for him to host an event) and a personal experience with Atterax is I remember asking him to host waterdrop and he just said sure and hosted it no problem.

Those are just three event members on the server that I have had encounters with, and I think it is very cool that the event members will interact with their community, and care for it as much as the players.

Anything else you would like to add: Yes, I would just like to say that MunchyMC has been a big part of my life, even though it’s just a server in Minecraft, when I was younger and now, I always look forwards to hopping online and talking to people in the community, there is many different people, from many different backgrounds on the server, and it’s a privilege to be able to play on just a Minecraft server and meet all of these unique people. Good luck to everyone!

My discord: Pleasework173#8389

6 Likes

Hello. This is a decent application but it could use some detail in it.

I am pretty sure that people have been playing on this server since 2016 and know their way around it. What is something that is different that you can bring to the event team from the other applicants?

The question is asking what can you show to the community as an event team member, for instance, “I can bring people exciting, fun events all day for people to enjoy!”

I think what the question is asking is what an event team member did for you.

I would love to see more detail about these two questions and it could help you out. Give some examples of interacting with people in the community and some more detail for why you want to be on the event team.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for the advice, will most definitely make some adjustments!

2 Likes

I’m all done with the revisions, if you see anything wrong with the application please point it out to me, feedback is always helpful

2 Likes

I will give you a +0.5 for the following reasons:

• Very kind
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Approachable

I recommend doing the following:

• Bolding the questions
  • Adding a bit more detail to your application!
  • Everything @0CRC0 said!

I wish you the best! :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Eggnogg!

+1

You could work on bolding some of the questions so your application is a bit easier to read.

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Known
  • Active
  • Egg.

Good Luck Eggnogg!:+1:

1 Like

Alrighty I’m bolding the questions now, thanks for the feedback

1 Like

FatBeard approved, lacks mention of vibe hole (or maybe you mentioned it idk i didn’t read it)

3 Likes

HI EGG

I like your application!!! I hope you get it

3 Likes

Thanks awesome_Bubble I hope you get it too!

1 Like

You get -1
If FatBeard gives me perms to ban you on discord I’ll give you +1
Sincerely ShockingsILYBB

3 Likes

Hey woolies, idk why that anything to do with an event team application, but I would just message fatbeard on discord if you have him added.

2 Likes

+0.5 Decent app. However, I would consider adding more detail to have a better chance at being accepted.

2 Likes

you want perms? permed

2 Likes

Please talk about this in discord instead of my event application

1 Like

Hey vurm, I took your advice and revamped a lot of my application, thanks for the help!

2 Likes

hi
very gucci app & i see you online a lot so gl c:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words good sir

1 Like

Thanks for the advice shadow I have added more detail and plan on adding some more

2 Likes

I took your advice and added a lot more thorough detail, thanks for the feedback

3 Likes