Dumbledore Bifocals Charms are Confusing

So after I prestiged recently I got Dumbledore Bifocals, and today I charmed them and got the “deep” charm.
Ngl, it confuses me.
I spent quite a bit of time playing around with the charmed Bifocals and I cannot figure out what they do.
The guide that used to be great for me has fallen out of date since the update following the Bellatrix one, and so since these charms on Dumbledore are fairly new, there is no description for them.
Does anyone know what the Dumbledore Bifocal charms do, and if there is an updated guide? Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it allows the bifocals to upgrade blocks mined at a 2 block radius instead of 1

3 Likes

interesting. thank you

1 Like

too bad you lost those eh

1 Like

Wow, y’all are so predictable with the comments here.
Congrats y’all on taking about 1% of my income source, including the Bifocals mentioned above using a P2W item and a bunch of players on PvP sets unprovoked on a player in a mining set who is without a doubt one of the 5 worst PvPers on the server, maybe even 3 worst.
To consider this some sort of victory for you is such an unbelievable reach. If anything, your time wasted bragging about it gives you an L.
Yes, the way i lost the stuff was incredibly stupid, panicking and forgetting that I had a newt ankle.
Yes, that was some cool stuff i had that probably increased my net worth.
Yes, i said something really stupid after this initial incident which led to me being muted for an hour.
But at the end of the day, my progress has not at all been slowed and I am making more money on the server than ever. So I intend to continue to be an intellectual force in this rebellion known as Mythic Gang, to compensate for my total lack of braun with some brains, to identify the psychological impacts that do come from the words and actions on people seen from Toxic Gang despite them being done through a block game, to show my compassion and humanity, and to show that one does not have to put others down in order to succeed on this server.
So in a way, I do very much have some regrets. In other ways, no regrets.

1 Like

yoooo toxic gang is better, mythic gang taking L’s left right and centre LOL.

"1% income source LMFAO. You literally begged me in PMS to stop you from killing you at melon and wanted me banned for kill boosting. You farm melons naked and yet a mining set Is only “1%”. Do us a favor and stfu mythic gang loser

For one, it was not begging, it was attempting to logically break down what you were doing.
Two, I did not want you banned, and i specifically said, if this is misinterpreted, it would be both of us banned.
Three, of course I get them naked, dying is inevitable, why would I risk good stuff to get it?
So yes, farming is most of what I do, and I do not mine much. I would indeed estimate it at around 1%, tertiary to farming and fishing.

Hey faris you singlehandedly made toxic gang irrelevant overnight!

POTENTIALPVP congrats on zach’s mining set, shame you’ll never see it again enjoy your ban.

2 Likes

U realize he can buy an unban right

hey shoblette!

also its not like potential can buy a unban, and not like maps ending soon haha not like he can also ban evade… oh wait all those things are true!!!

Hey Faris! why aren’t you forum banned? Anyway

He can’t buy an unban, he’s banned for the rest of this map which means he’s irrelevant now, and ban evading in this case is punishable because it’s associated with you~

Why can’t you learn to stay off a server where you’re blacklisted? Why are you so determined to go around every new player on it doin ur whole nice guy routine and end up getting them banned too?

1 Like

wait dredgen is faris?