Dufji Media Rank Application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Dufji

Number of subs: 1.71k

**Average number of views per vid:**100-300

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have created more content on MunchyMC and will continue to.

Servers for which you have created content: Invadedlands and Hypixel and Dexal and MunchyMC

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I could do a lot of streams and videos on Munchymc. My video seems to do well on MunchyMC as well as Invadedlands. I have since my last application created more videos on MunchyMC. They seem to do extremely well. I believe that I am a good candidate for becoming Media Rank on the server.

Hi,
I’m sorry but it looks like u don’t have alot of MunchyMC content yet so that means a -1 from me.
You have a good channel with good content though, but I think you have to have more Munchy content to get the Media rank.

But who knows, lets wait for a staff member.

Good day!
-DutchMTC.

Yeah. I will be making more content soon. Just that I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

I suggest you make content before you apply, then continue to actively when/if you get the rank.

Hello,

As Media rank myself i recommend creating munchymc content for a moth or so then applying however i wish you the best of luck!

Application denied. Please message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750