How long have you played MunchyMC?:
2-3 Months.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
There are two parts of my portfolio,
part 1 here
part 2 here
(WITHOUT SHADERS CLICK HERE)
Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:
My proudest Build is part of my Kitpvp map which is the spawn area I think that I put a lot of detail into it, in the end I was really proud of how it turned out.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I am really experienced with Worldedit but I didn’t really get a chance to use Voxel(There’s more details but I’m not going into depth).
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I see my my build specialty in my detailing and my use of blocks and seeing how other people use the blocks in order to use it in other creative ways(I don’t mean copying), and I see my weaknesses in my terraforming since I see that it takes a bit more time for me to finish terraforming I also see a weak spot where sometimes I don’t know what theme to use (but I still can think about themes).
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I haven’t been in any build teams before, but my history with building was in a server called MCorigins
I tried to become part of their build team and I have been improving at building more and more every time I applied for builder Then the server was closed at march.
Describe yourself:
I am a patient,kind,funny,enthusiastic person who really loves building in minecraft using his creativity in the game that his love to the game convinced him to become a builder in minecraft but he hasn’t achieved his goal yet after becoming a 13 year old person.
My buildsSINCE NOBODY WANTS TO CLICK THE PORTFOLIO )

1 Like

Good builds but I’ve never seen you on (might not have seen you in tab). +0.5

2 Likes

Builds only look decent because of the shaders imo, plus it’s only one build, you’ll need more,

2 Likes

Ok thank you for telling me your thoughts about my build, here they are without shaders

scale is good but Its not enough detailing, the cobweb is just randomly placed and its way too much of it, you should layer more and build more advanced houses. if you want any help or have any questions hmu! good luck! +0 for now, sorry

2 Likes

Did you see it without the shaders?
(Also I would like to tell you about the details for example in side-island#2 the building was smashed from the top so you don’t see anything hanging from its back but in side-island#1 it was smashed from the rear too so you see some blocks holding on the back of the island) :slight_smile:

IMO -.5 because while the builds are decent, they are either not very detailed or not large scale.

• Remix
1 Like

wdym its only one?
1st of all it’s 2 builds,
Also I contacted a builder 1 month a go and he told me they are looking for small builds
so I decided that I would divide my builds into smaller builds.
Anyways thx for the feedback I’ll make sure to post at least four other builds

Okay, I’ll say now that your builds definitely are not bad. They’re creative and look like something I’d build, however I do not think they’re good enough to be on a server. Definitely not bad though.

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: (can you remove your -1 please now)

2 Likes

eh
nah

2 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

-1 not enough builds

2 Likes

Did you even follow the link to my portfolio or did you just see that 1 photo on the application??