DomTheDominator's Newest Build Application

Ign:DomTheDominators

Timzone:Canada MST

Teamspeak or Discord:I have both My teamspeak is DomTheDominators,and my discord is Potato God#4745

How long have I been playing MunchMC:Ive been playing for more than a month,but Ive been playing on a friends account because I changed my account password a while back and I forgot it.But now I reset the password.

Builds:It took me a while to scavenge all these builds from my some old backups and other things so I hope y’all like them.Their on this imuger link.

World edit or Voxel:I am no expert with world edit but I know a thing here and there.

My specialty at building:I have a attitude where if something isn’t done right its ruined.I also work well with others.

Describe yourself:Im a teenage male from Canada.I love hockey and pizza.I get along well with others,I have already made friends with some of the staff and even the owner.In my eyes id probably be a decent choice.

-1 More pics would be nice only seen you on twice. Rude in ts.
Lied about when he joined munchy
None the less good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Good luck on your application.

I would suggest adding more builds and figure out various methods of detailing. After that, your builds should improve tenfold.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your input i shall try to improve my builds among your ideas thank you.

is that ice thing in the background the thing I made a week or so ago?

Hey @DomTheDominators
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a place on our build team at the moment. There were simply too many talented applicants this time around! You may apply again next year; so keep working on your builds!
Happy holidays.