Do you think kit falcon is skilled?

i just want to see, Yes or no, and why.

• edit: HAHA 69

Kind of depends,
no because you can just fly away, but also yes because your armor is super low with a decent sword due to having the advantage to fly. So it’s harder to get kills.

1 Like

If you can get kills with Falcon, you are skilled.

1 Like

No kit on kitpvp is skilled

falcon is called a scaredy cats kit, no one uses it to pvp. only skeppybbh fans use it to taunt that one no life who plays kitpvp 24/7 until they get hit

1 Like

That is the exact reason I said, if you can get kills with Falcon kit you are skilled. Because most people can’t. They just hit and run.

1 Like

I believe that falcon is a kit you need skill to master and utilise effectively. To be an effective falcon, you need to change the way you play as you are lethal in the air and very weak on the ground. To effectively use the falcon kit players must learn guerrilla type strategies to avoid them from being hit and killed. This is the strength of the falcon kit in that it has insane damage output if you use it correctly. Falcons also have low armour and an average weapon so are weak on ground to balance this strength. Falcons have many counters such as the elementalist’s tracking bow (which kills falcons consistently) and other falcons. If you are on the ground it is nearly to impossible to escape certain kits (dash and slingshot). You also have weak armour so you are more prone to quickdropping. This is why I believe the falcon kit take skill to use effectively.

Esio

2 Likes

Every kit is skilled to some extent though falcon kit is more of a fun kit than a serious kit people actually use competitively.

3 Likes

Did you forget about Titan kit?

Titan requires skill to get up to the high strength levels. Players cannot repair their armour and as their armour is very weak, and their sword is average, it is hard to get the early strength levels. When you get to the higher strength levels, you need great soup management and quick fingers to avoid dying as your soup heals minimal hearts and you have a decreased number of hearts. Some kits such as falcon, counter high strength titans as they can instantly kill the titan due to their high damage in the air, and also are almost guaranteed to get the first hit (the hit that kills them) due to their high mobility.

Esio

Can’t you just use elementalist kit with the tracking mode to hit down falcons?

Yes, The kit is kinda balanced to the point where if you are looking to pvp with you need to master it!

I use Falcon Kit to test players, if they got killaura by attacking at an angle commonly used by cheat detectors and actually do damage to them to see if they instantly snap their heads to me.
Some people have snapped their head to me already in the past, but their head snap were not fast enough for me to be considered a cheat, but still pretty fast and sharp to where I’m attacking from. :thinking:
I also got someone banned, who used fastfly as falcon and used it to get an advantage in pvp, but I didn’t get someone else banned, because he was using fastfly for entertainment, but he was sneak-flying up and down, which made it hard to see their name. :thinking:

In my quest to test a player’s innocence, elementalists and slingshots were always in my way and always targeted me, when I tried to record a potential hacker, as if they knew that someone is gonna get banned they are friends with, if they let me go. :thinking: