DJ_ThatPlush's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: My Current IGN is DJ_ThatPlush, though it used to just be ThatPlush

Timezone: MST

Discord username: ThatPlush#1671

How long have you played MunchyMC?: According to the MunchyMC website, I’ve been on MunchyMC since January 16th of this year, so about 4-5 months (though I haven’t been on every single day so it might be less).

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Since I’m a new user I can only do 2 links per post so here’s a doc with the links to the images I’m giving for this section.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cF8gLYpDKVQcy1Rh1jbiLnFKWwEVC9JM0WM0-IRx1EY/edit?usp=sharing

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Mc Build - Terraforming Test: https://imgur.com/a/aE1cEps
I am very proud of this build because I hadn’t been confident in my terraforming skills, yet I feel that I did very good with this mountain and river. I still seek to improve my terraforming skills, however this build brings me confidence. This is my most recent, and my proudest build as of writing this.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I use World Edit, though I’m still trying to improve day by day. I used World Edit on the Cake and Terraforming images seen above.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I feel that I am best with smaller, more concise builds.I can also make buildings and add details with relative ease. I’m not that confident in terraforming, though I can still do it.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I haven’t been a builder on an actual server, though I was on the build team for a minecraft roleplay series called Cannonlake. Sadly, the project has been canceled, however one of the other builders on the team can back up my claims. I can send you their Discord if they’re alright with it so they can prove that I worked on the project. (I can’t find any screenshots of the builds, though I can send proof that the project did exist and why it got cancelled if need be.)

Your application was good, but I think there’s a few things you could smooth it out on!

• The builds don’t quite hit to home, try looking at other applications that passed to see what the MunchyMC build team is looking for! Further on the builds, I did like the shapes on the house and the style in the cake!

• The imgur Terraforming Test link was a perfect portfolio style, and you could’ve done that with your first set of pictures!

Overall I think that the application was done well but you need to work on your builds in terms of structural and terraforming skills, also size in builds.

Hope this helped! Good luck! +.5

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel as though it meets the expectations we have for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like