DizzyTJ's Event Team Application

IGN: DizzyTJ

Timezone: CET+

How often can you host events:
Every day. I can host events at;

~Monday-Friday: 2-10PM
~Saturday, Sunday: Practically all day depending on when I wake up.

Breaks and work are easily flexible.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I think that what contributes to this question is that I host smaller events daily and consistently already. I usually hop on at a random time throughout the day to host one of my favourite, Team Dodge Ball and smaller ones from time to time. Another qualifying factor that I believe is worth mentioning is my time management skills. The stuff that I work on at the moment is very time-adjustable, meaning that I can make a lot of space for exclusively hosting events and interacting with the community. As of right now I am growing my name on the server with activity and random acts of interaction (Such as just hanging out with random people, giving people advice on building and or general inquieries,…) and intend on keep doing it in the future.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
With consistency, I’m hoping to create a more European-friendly event pattern as an addition to all the other current event members. And also another thing that I think I can bring to Munchy is the connection between building and events. As the newest addition to the build team I think that I have a bigger chance to bring some of the new event ideas that I think would be cool to life. I can also help BadBoyHalo with his livestreams on warp event, which is one of the main reasons of why I applied in the first place.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
My original intend with applying was (as previously mentioned) helping BadBoyHalo with his saturday streams and sponsor streams on warp event. As I already help Bad with his streams in the form of chat moderation, I think that helping him out with streams could be a nice add-on. Other than that, it seems as a great opportunity to get closer to the community.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, …)

Gavot and Eevee hosted a few events after asking :smiley:
Fumaz hosted waterdrop and offered me to help

Anything else you would like to add:
Have a nice day and thank you for taking the time to read this application! :slight_smile:

+1 Literally just saw you on plus you have builder rank. If munchy trusts you to have builder they must trust you to have event, gl ^^

1 Like

Great application! Good luck!

1 Like

Hey I just have some quick concerns,

1. You have a good detailed application.
  2. You seem to be very nice within the community.

But,

1. I have really never seen you on KitPvP at all, might be time zones not sure.
1 Like

The reason is most likely within the timezone difference. If you’re from the USA, then thats probably it.

Otherwise, I am on almost everyday for a few hours :D

+1
• Very Active
• Loves to help out and please the player base
• Very Determined

1 Like

Very nice and Active

+1

1 Like

+1
Nice, active and mature! Being in Europe is a good thing for an event member!

1 Like

+1
You are a very nice, mature, and dedicated person. You seem to have a lot of trust in the community, being a builder as well as one of BBH’s stream mods, so I feel that you are definitely someone deserving of Event. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

2 Likes

+1!
Dizzy has always been a nice person, we don’t talk much but I have seen you on a decent amount. Seems mature.

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

You already are a known member in the community, the only thing holding you back is your activity.