DevzTVV's Media Application - December 2020

Channel link: Twitch

Number of subs: 2292 (currently)

Average number of views per vid: Per stream I average around 300 live views and an average of 20-30 viewers but I’m currently on 20400 Channel Views overall

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve only been creating for servers on Minecraft for around 3 months but I have been content creating on different platforms since 2016.

Servers for which you have created content: I have mainly content created on Hypixel but was looking to create content on MunchyMC as I think this could help out the server in its growth and player counts.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

I think I would be good for MunchyMC Media role as I’m an active content creator on twitch, I would passionately say that my content is unique to other creators, as without fail every stream we can always change up the content to make it more interesting for my viewers. I find this stands me out to other content creators, as I can make up a new way to keep my viewers entertained on a regular basis. In addition to keeping viewers entertained, I believe that I’m set apart by reading almost all of my messages in chat and interacting with my viewers all stream while still being able to play the game.

Although being active in chat and making the content as enjoyable as possible I do also find other ways to entertain my stream, through the chat and allowing my viewers to have different challenges to reach. Finally, I think I’m a good candidate for the Media team as I believe that I could help in gaining more viewers to the server.

Although I’ve had issues with my VODS saving but I should be able to re-enable them soon, I do still have clips of my streams on my channel as proof. In addition just wanted to let you know I stream on 6000 bitrate (1080p 60fps)

1 Like

a M a Z i N g

+1

(Monke)

1 Like

Application denied. Please message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )