Detective's Staff Application Winter 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Absolutely, much experience using OBS
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Use it almost everyday

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

discord: detectivesmart300#8771

IGN:
DetectiveSmart

Timezone:
EST

Languages Spoken:
English, some French

Server you would like to moderate:
KitPVP

How active can you be per week?
Everyday for at least 30-60 minutes

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
November 27th, 2019. I loved the server at first glance. A specific attribute of it that I certainly loved was the style of KitPVP. It was not at all Pay-To-Win and was fast-paced, and I love it. The server has such a friendly community and I would love to be a part of it.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I have never broken any rules on MunchyMC and try to report hackers when I see them.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have worked on building and future moderating on the Exitium Network server and was able to familiarize myself with plugins and such.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I have familiarized myself with many anti-cheat plugins. I have learned methods to detect Aim-Bot and KillAura easily and efficiently.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: It would probably be in my record, but I have not yet recorded on MunchyMC before but plan to do so if needed. I also have lots of experience with the Open Broadcasting Software and will record evidence while moderating.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have reported hackers frequently in my own time on the KitPVP server, like reach and KillAura. I have communicated with other players on the teamspeak (ts.munchymc.com) and have overall just tried to make Munchy a better place.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
As I said, I am on MunchyMC very frequently and think that I have good experience with plugins like Bukkit versions of anticheat (Horizon, I think). I have also had lots of experience with commands and working on a server (Exitium Network). I think that I would be fair with players, banning players and managing the anti-cheat as necessary. I think the staff team would have me as a nice addition and I would just like a chance to prove myself as a decent moderator on the server, MunchyMC.

How do you work when in a team?
When put with a team that is responsible and orderly, I work perfectly fine. Although I am a little bit of an introvert :), I like working with teams on these sort of things in order to accurately detect hacking right, not false ban and get hacker ban count up. When in a team, I most of the time work more effectively and are more pushed to get work done and be speedy with it. Working in a team will be no problem for me.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?*
Well, with the correct anti-cheat on a server, most hacks are somewhat easy to detect. I believe that the hacks that are the hardest to detect and prove are definently hacks that could be confused with lag (bhop, maybe speed, def. noclip). Block clipping is easy to glitch and be caused by lag, but could also be a hack like no-clip.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? Have not applied before

Thank you so much, I am so happy to be considered for Winter 2020 apps.

This man applying for the future :flushed:

1 Like

+0.5
Good Luck

1 Like

This isnt much time at all

To think of it if it’s 60 minutes a day than that’s 7 hours a week, I’ve seen staff get accepted with that time schedule.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support guys. Wow, I was expecting so much more hate than this!

Thank You! Hope to be moderating soon!

-DetectiveSmart

Hey, just a reminder that I quoted AT LEAST. I can do much more than that on most days. When I use grammar, I mean it, especially in a Staff Application.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support! :heart: : U guys!

Good luck

oh aight then
+1
Very good application

They Still have not gotten back to me RIP

Im like the only one applying for KITPVP

Most applications will be accepted and denied on the same day. You’re being answered to at the same time as everybody else, be patient!

Hi there @DetectiveSmart. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!