School schedule below
Monday: 7PM - 11PM
Tuesday: 5PM - 11PM
Wednesday: 5PM - 11PM
Thursday: 7PM - 11PM
Friday: 5PM - 12AM
Saturday: 9AM - 12AM
Sunday: 9AM - 11PM
I’ll be talking about my inactivity and reasons on why I can’t play as much on certain days at the end.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
There are a lot of things that set me apart. Something that sets me apart from other applications, and I know I said this in my last application but, the ability to cope with my failures and learn from them. Another thing that sets me apart is my ability to prioritize. When hosting an event, its important that you can host the event and communicate with the players. The last thing that sets me apart is my knowledge on munchymc. I’ve been playing on munchymc for almost 4 years now and I’ve gotten to learn a lot of things about the community and the events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I believe that I can bring a lot of things as an event member. I’m a fun and overall kind person and in my opinion, those are one of the biggest things needed to be an event member. I love being able to entertain and spread joy/excitement.

Here are some of the commands I know.

• /broadcast - Sends a message through out kitpvp
  • /eventban - Bans player from the event world
  • /eventtpall - Sends a tap request through out of kitpvp
  • /eventkick - Kicks the player from the event
  • /host - Ability to host a automatic event such as OITC, spleef and Sumo

Why do you want to be on the event team:
There are many reasons why I want to be on the event team. Ever since I started playing KitPvP, I’ve always loved how the events were played and ran by the event team members. I love being able to please others and just being able to put a smile on someone else’s face. It also seems like a lot of fun to be able to host all kinds of manual/automatic events. I’ve always had the desire to be as helpful as I can to the community and if I do get accepted I will try to do my best to please everyone and make sure that everyone is having the best time.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Anything else you would like to add:
I’d first like to talk about why I’ve been inactive for the past 2 months and why I am not able to play as much on certain days. Some of the main reasons I haven’t been able to play is that I have been really busy with school sports and school in general. I had practice every day after school and didn’t really have all that much free time. Now that fall sports have ended (for me at least) I have a lot more free time. I am not able to play as much on certain days because I have these practices for a sport that I’m training for. It will only be on Mondays and Thursdays and will last 2 hours. I am aware of the fact that I have been gone for a little over 2 months and that it will have a huge impact on my application but I’m working towards fixing that now that I have a lot more free time.

Thats all I have to say! Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :grin:
Good luck to everyone that applied! :+1:
Discord: Deforst#0575

1 Like

+1 vouch

1 Like

+1
Friendly
Good detailed app.

-rainfalls

1 Like

biased

1 Like

+0.5 decently detailed application, not to much effort put into making the application.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the feedback! I appreciate it :smile: :heart:

+0.7

• Great player from the few times I have seen in game and well put together application.
  • Only thing I would change would be more active with the community in game. From what I have seen emphasis on I, because you may just be in a whole diff timezone than me, but I haven’t seen you on that much on kitpvp/Munchy. Correct me if I’m wrong please <3.

Good luck <3
Reformationss

1 Like

Hey Deforst! You have been an amazing friend! It’s always so much fun talking to you. I think you would make a great event team member. +1
kind-hearted
active
all around awesome
commited
knowledgeable.
Best of luck!
– <3 Kit

1 Like

Thanks kitcat :blush::heart:

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity or maturity requirements to become an event team member.

Dm me on discord for more information.

1 Like