Dear Munchy, I just wanted to say this

So it’s been a while since I first started playing on Munchy, and looking back on it I’ve realized just how much I’ve played on it and how many cool people I’ve met here. Tonight’s Twitch stream was a blast, and I had so much fun with you guys. I was never a huge fan of playing on Minecraft servers in general, but I used to hop on some servers here and there and play a game of skywars or whatever. I was never super connected to the community on other servers. I just thought I’d let you guys know that I love this server and this community, and I don’t believe I’ve ever felt any kind of connection like this on a minecraft server before. Thanks to all of you guys for being so awesome and friendly, and you just keep being you :slight_smile:

With love,
Ebot

14 Likes

Yayyy!! I’m glad you love Munchy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like Munchy <3 The community is a lovely place

1 Like

I’m glad that you like MunchyMC! I have to agree that the vast majority of this community is very welcoming and kind! Overall, Munchy is a great place and I agree with everything you said!

2 Likes

I’m glad you like munchy! :DD

1 Like

Yay! Glad you’re enjoying your time on Munchy <3

1 Like

Munchy is wonderful and I feel much the same way, however I do have a piece of criticism that is semi-related to this topic. My friend and I play on Munchy a lot and we love playing together in a team, however many people are very toxic towards teamers and can be rude. I do love this server tho and one or two toxic comments aint gonna stop me… So other than that yea, I agree with you… (sorry bout that rant)

3 Likes

I do agree that there can be some pretty toxic people sometimes xD But all in all the community it pretty positive as a whole :smile:

3 Likes

Glad your enjoying it here!

2 Likes

Glad your enjoying it here, I recommend not going to prison if you don’t like toxicity lol. Kitpvp can get toxic at times but its mostly just jokes, woolwars isn’t toxic like at all but survival has one of the nicest communities out there.

3 Likes

I was honestly really surprised at how nontoxic the average woolwars player was

1 Like

Everyone is just so wholesome :3

<3

2 Likes

stay calm and conk on :wink:

3 Likes