Davide2005ITA's NEW Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Davide2005ITA, my past IGN’s are: Mari0YT, Paperella05, Thotslayer05.
Here’s my account history on NameMC: https://it.namemc.com/profile/Davide2005ITA.1

Timezone: Central Europe (GMT + 2).

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both (but I prefer TS).

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I started playing the server almost a year ago, but I don’t join frequently because I’m a student and I have to study.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): https://imgur.com/a/hVNSF4X If you need proof that i built those buildings comment here.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I can use both. I don’t use Voxel at all but I can use it.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I can build every type of building, depending on size and material, I’m best at detailing and building with wood, stone and glowstone.
I don’t really know how to terraform but I tried to and the result wasn’t so bad!

Describe yourself: I’m Davide Greco, 14, living in Italy, and I’m a Minecraft PvPer and Builder,
I speak Italian, English and a little of Spanish.
I’m online from 4 to 6 hours per day during the school period, and in the summer from 6 to 8! I’m a student so I can’t be online if I have an exam.
My favourite color is yellow and I’m pretty creative and I play a lot with Legos, I know it might be strange but I really enjoy building houses and cars with legos, because I can build whatever I want, in fact, my favourite mod on Minecraft is the Lego Mod.
My favourite food is sushi, my favourite beverage is Fanta.
I first played Minecraft on my dad’s iPhone, in 2013, and I still play it!
I mostly play PvP, Skywars, and WoolWars, in fact, WollWars are my favourite mode!
If you want to add me on Discord my name is Davide2005ITA#0860.
I like reading books, but only the videogames ones, in fact I got every Minecraft book and my favourite is: “Minecraft The Island”.

1 Like

Your builds look great. Please show us some more. There are only four builds shown here. Good luck!

Can you prove(F5 mode) that you really did build those. It’s kinda suspicious because you stole builds today. And made immediately a new application. Sorry for being incredulous :blush:.

~V1DI

Hi Davide2005ITA, here’s what I think about your application.

1. Builds - Your builds look fine but it seems to me that you are still a “beginner” builder. Try to practice more and make bigger builds.
  2. Activity - You joined November 23rd, 2018 which is good! I’ve never seen you on. Try to stay active throughout the week.
    Overall +0.75 from me.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Sure, give me a second and i’ll give you the pictures.

+1 good builds and seems serious

1 Like

Here are the images:

I made a perfect circle

1 Like

I’m sorry for being so incredulous. I hope you aren’t angry to me :sob:. Thank you!

~V1DI

1 Like

Don’t worry, I hope you’re not angry to me for stealing buildings.

Ofc not :blush:.

I have to say that your tree is wonderful and so detailed.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought it was orrible.

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Do you need other buildings again? If you do please let me know.

The more the better. Although sadly we aren’t really looking for the massive scaled up house or statues of your skin.

May I comment? -1. I remember seeing the minecraft room map somewhere. It was stolen. I know I’m not pulling a blank. This I think was a commonly used map. You know, the giant chest and stuff.

Impossible, it’s a common idea, it’s normal that someone has already done this.
Trust me, I built this in my world.

+1
I would love to see 3d builds of his skin and perfect circles around the map.

3 Likes

Alright. Well -0.5. I think if you kept building you could improve a lot.