Daniyal_Darko's builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: Daniyal_Darko

Timezone: Tehran-Iran

Discord username: Daniyal_Darko#7429

How long have you played MunchyMC?: not alot, but I saw the Videos on youtube and after a long time I able to join that because I don’t know why, but my internet didn’t able me to connect the server, but now I am glad I can join it

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: here is some pictures of my last builds:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I love every builds, but I love Epic buids like Dragons or any Epic thing most to build

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I know anything about WorldEdit, it’s over 3 years I am building with that plugin, and I use it more than VoxelSniper but I actually can use Voxel too and I know any usefull command about it , I can use GoBrush, FAWE and GoPaint too

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my specialty is building great and big projects, indeed if it’s Epic much better! and my weakness i guess is to build small houses, but I can build Castles or tree and anything BIG

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I built on Megaworld.ir but it was bankrupt, but befor that, around 3 years ago I was Builder on Madcraft.ir and now I want to meet another builders and teach more things to upgrade my skills

haha first

nice builds bro good luck

2 Likes

thank you bro <3

1 Like

Good luck dude! Some great builds!

1 Like

thanks <3

1 Like

The wyvern is pretty good, the monster kinda meh. Overall I can see that you’re good at making islands. The builds are kind of small : (

2 Likes

The mountain is cool. The animals need some work as i see you rushed it toward the end. In your build app, I would remove

“but I can build Castles or tree and anything BIG”

since you dont show any big trees

+0.5

cuz i don’t have any picture of them :)
there are so simple for me bro

If they’re so simple then make one right now and post it :0

The builds you have shown look great, although I’d encourage you to add more, particularly full maps. The dragons and floating stairs structure look great, but they are only one piece of the puzzle. So I would love to see those skills incorporated into large scale scenes that use multiple building skills. Good luck! (Also remember to bold the questions) :+1:

1 Like

Great builds, but as the builder said, try and make huge maps and just not make small stuff, this is ok but, if your working on a kitpvp map you will be making big stuff.

1 Like

As I said, I don’t have pictures of them unfortunately, I can work on detailing, terraforming and structuresut
u can test me :)

He said that you should add more but you’re saying that you don’t have them but he should test you. The pictures are a part of ‘testing’ to see if you can build something or not.

Not sure if it’s only me, but this comment you made sounded very cocky. Attitude like that within the community in my opinion just brings down your credibility.

I mean, I can’t really test you. The only way for me to test you is for you to show more builds. Take a look at the accepted applications and see what they have done. Then just hop on to a single player world and build whatever speaks to you.

Ok
Give me more time

1 Like

here is more pictures of my builds I found in my screenshots

as u can see, I can build TREES and working with World edit to make a floating island
just say if there is more things I have to show u

The islands are good, the trees are OK. But when are you really gonna build sky islands on MunchyMc, since that’s the only build you seem to know how too do. It’s not like there’s a Skywars game-mode on Munchy.

1 Like

ik bro
I know, MunchyMc dosn’t have skywars or bedwars or any game their Maps are floating in the sky
I just Uploaded this pictures to show him I can build a tree and most of structures