Danior1's Staff Application

I apologise for any grammatical errors as english is not my native launage

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
yes i have been a active player for 7 months and stayed because of the kindness and chill atmosphere that the server had
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes i have OBS instaled and have used it a lot to record gameplay.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes and im using it on a daily basis

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
danior1
Timezone:
Norway (GMT+1)
Languages Spoken:
Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and English
Server you would like to moderate:
Survival
How active can you be per week?
6 hours or more each day depending on school and work schedule.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined in august 2019, and I stayed because of the friends I made and the good times i keep having.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Unfortunately I have not always been the best player when it comes to wise decision making early in my Minecraft career. I have been busted for hacking on the server before. Fortunately, I have learnt from my mistakes and have abandoned my misguided intentions. On the bright side, due to my darker experience, I know how to effectively locate those who are hacking and hacks that may be hard to pick up on without prior knowledge. I assure you that I will be a great asset to the survival mod team
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have helped moderated some small servers but that is a long time since
Do you have any anticheat experience?
Although I do have bread previous anti cheat experience, I am open to learning more from other mods and staff, and through self learning.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
i have reported a lot of hackers but I haven’t recorded them tho
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I always try to help new players to get started in survival and i often give them a little gold so they can start buying stuff from the mall. i have also reported players that were hacking, or spamming
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I will provide emotional support to the team, dissipate conflicts, and provide a houmor when needed. And most important help to the players in need.
How do you work when in a team?
I work well in teams and function well whit others. I am good at listening, but I’m good at coming whit ideas and suggestions and making the best possible outcome together. I hav benn part of teams such as Tripplevile, The USSR and Syndicate on survival.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
well, I think XRAY is hard to detect because there are soo many ways to hide it. but I think since I have experience of that from my ban I can easier detect it, but it is still hard to detect.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
this is my first apply

thank you for reading my application :D

1 Like

Not enough detail and I think it could be much better if you put in more detail.

1 Like

Got to be a +1
Although your application isn’t the strongest your actions in game more than make up for it.
Best of luck Dan

2 Likes

Than you :D

+1
Very dependable, reliable player
Team Player
Great at following directions

App is not very organized or detailed
Prior punishment record
Lack of prior moderation experience

NET: +/- 0
I believe that you have what it takes to be a great staff member on MunchyMC, but there could be more effort from your end I feel. Both in terms of your app as well as in-game. Syndicate members will gladly go over your app to make sure it is fluent for you since English isn’t your first language. Your conversational English is good, so your application should reflect!

I think you would benefit from becoming a helper before becoming a staff member on Munchy. Continue helping players and your efforts will soon be realized. Work your way up that ladder!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :grinning:

-1 Detail.

Hi there @danior. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!