D9N's Media Application!

1. Channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ywNWZGaTWzcyutj5K92Mw/videos?view_as=subscriber

1. Number of subs:

1. Average number of views per vid:

400-900

1. How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Since the start of 2017!

1. Servers for which you have created content:

Invadedlands, MinemenClub, PvPtemple.

1. What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
    I’d like to make pvp montages on MunchyMC etc.

keep in mind, this is the guy that goes on kitpvp and spams “sub for team”

2 Likes

No videos on Munchy which you should have before applying for Media Rank.

thats not a requirement

I watched some of your videos, none of them being on Munchy, also you encourage using an auto clicker against some users on Munchy.

Already having uploaded content on munchy is NOT a requirement. Also I never encouraged someone to use an autoclicker? Please provide proof before starting rumours

Hey @D9N, I am happy to see you are looking to become Media here on Munchy :smile_cat:

One of the biggest points that you already know about is prior Munchy content. It is not a specific requirement considering you already demonstrate content in Minecraft totally. However, it is strongly recommend you supply us with a video on Munchy as it proves you can be dedicated and that you really want this rank, and it also shows us what we can expect from you in the future, if you were to receive Media.

You specialize in PvP montages, which is good :smile_cat: A small issue, which you might already be aware of, is that your videos are rather short. One of our guidelines states that your videos must be a minimum of 5 minutes long, which your videos are insufficient in meeting. Not a terrible negative as we understand that your style of content is rather brief as montages are meant to be; having longer videos would definitely benefit you though.

Lastly, I recommend working on having a positive outlook. We want Media members that display a good-looking reputation. You can easily fix this.

In summary, we’d love to see a video of Munchy from you; it would increase your chances greatly. Keep up your consistency with your videos as well–we don’t want you to have Media and then just not make videos anymore, right :smile_cat:.

I subbed as well; keep up the great work, and I hope to see more of you in the future!

Denied for lack of maturity; if you need further explanation for this, please check your past pm to me.

2 Likes