Current: TechnoDaPig Past: Crudetech3253, Crudetech3255, YOUNGDOG2008
Timezone:

Discord username: CrudeTech3253#4285

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
1-2 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Most of my screenshots were deleted when i got new computer

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I made an absolutuley insane base(used creative and worldedit tho)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
i have a lot of experience with worldedit, I used to use it on a regular basis

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I build hidden bases and floating islands with like towers or castles. so structures and small bit of terraforming.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I build alot, though generally alone or with my siblings. I have worked on a couple of small kitpvp servers, though they were small servers

Thank you for yCrudeTEch3253our consideration of this application. Have a great day!

Look at accepted applications for an idea what the build team is looking for.

I looks like you just got voxel, and tried using brush for first time. Why is the tree stone. It’s clear you wanna join to meet bbh and skeppy. Which you won’t. I’m sorry, but in order to really improve your builds, you have to build somewhat by hand. If you wanna use voxel, use it to terraform really cool mountains. I believe in you and feel u can do better. gl

You don’t gotta be so negative. The build team wants players who are interactive and supportive to one another, using language such as this is not acceptable. Try to use your words more carefully while also making a point [constructive criticism.]

These aren’t too bad I guess? Its’s a start at the very least. I suggest putting more time and effort into your builds to make them the best possible with your own raw talent, then looking on youtube for some pointers. Building is all about the creativity you put into it and what fits well with other things. If you practice a bit more I think that you could apply on any server and accomplish the goal of earning builder rank!
-blssom

By [Builder] blssom

You have voxel and world edit, now you need to apply yourself, and make the best builds you can. Making a skeppy face isn’t gonna get you in the build team.

Ik, Also tree is mad a acacia wood, not stone

Ive made some fairly better builds, trying to put them in a album and i will edit it in

Hey there CrudeTech, while we appreciate your application and we think you have some talent in building, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits.

Side note, apologies for the late response