Crossbow Kit Nerf

I believe that the ‘Crossbow’ kit is a tad bit overpowered. Players are now abusing the kit by hiding at the top of the map and raining down arrows and harming others. This is a interesting and smart tactic, but if people abuse this, then the entire server lags, and people will crash, lag out, or freeze from the game. I feel that this kit should be removed, or at the least, nerfed. I think that if the kit got nerfed, then the armor should be nerfed, the player should receive less arrows, or a cooldown could be put into place for the arrow pullback. Thank you for reading.

OH MY GOD Are you stalking me and my channel? xD I legit had an existential crisis today on stream from being on the server for just 10 minutes, immediately being spammed with Crossbow. I had to log off and go play on The Hive for the rest of the stream. I +1 this post. PLEASE NERF.

1 Like

Did you know this kit has been changed nearly 5 times!

Like nobody actually discusses how elementalist or archer are ridiculously good, and yet everybody seems to have a spazz out when they get killed by a crossbow. The whole point of the kit is to have explosive arrows and reward hitting the target on direct hits, that’s why it is very limited on arrows. Yes I am aware you can do /repair but I can also name 7 potential kits that can defeat a crossbow if executed properly and getting them either while they are running or before they can get a running start.

Also just because you get 2v1’d or so by a crossbow doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. This kit is so much weaker than archer and elementalist as it is; leave it alone already.

1 Like

Crossbow is fine, but if it lags out the server (it doesn’t) then it should be fixed/or removed

2 Likes

Why the server laggs from the explosion:
Esc > Options… > Video Settings… > Particles set to minimal

2 Likes