CreepsDK's Builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: My current IGN is: CreepsDK. My past IGN’s are: CoolSword, CoolSword45 and AndreasAppelon.

Timezone: My timezone is Denmark/Copenhagen.

Discord username: manguything#0170

How long have you played MunchyMC?: To be honest I don’t really know. I have been probably playing on munchy since 2019 and probably around April.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Well my proudest build is probably a cool medieval castle with many details.
This is the map: (I spend like a day on this) https://pasteboard.co/JHa6dXr.png

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am pretty experienced with WorldEdit but if there is something I don’t know, I am a fast learner.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am mostly experienced in interior and I have practiced a lot of exterior the past days and I have gotten better. I am good at creating mountains and sort of stuff that looks naturally generated, but more detailed.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I haven’t really worked on like big servers before but I have worked on some Danish servers in the past like Superawesome.dk.

Hi and welcome to MunchyMc forums! Your paste board link shows very minimized images, like this.

Could we see the map?

Please bold the questions, put ** before and ** after to make the question bolded.

I suggest you practice exterior building.

My final score will be a +0. I also suggest you make your application more detailed and fix the portfolio. Good luck!

-Fishy

Thanks I will do my best!

I have made my application more detailed and the portfolio is fixed.