CreeperPlays's Staff Application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Milky_Gamer98
Timezone:
EST
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Hypixel, and MunchyMC.
How active can you be per week?
Almost everyday except Monday. About 5-6 hrs a day at max.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
No. But I can worked with many Anticheats before.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I got a “Ban Appeals (Ft. Skeppy)” video and I watched it, which led to the joining of the server. I stayed on because I had a blast playing especially “WoolWars” and “Prison”
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Yes
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not because surprisingly, I haven’t seen any!
Languages spoken:
English
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
Helped many players. I like helping with questions because I used to ask the same and I got answers and they should too.
What is your greatest strength?
Answering Questions and generally just Helping others.
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I have a group of friends and we great at teamwork and I am satisfied with the role I play within the team.
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I have a good experience with hacks since on Hypixel I have seen many hackers and was able to tell what hacks are which. I have the best knowledge on KillAura, AutoSoup, and Xray.

-1 Lack of detail.

+1 hypixel is a great server to moderate!

-1 I don’t think that’s what “Servers you would like to moderate” means :stuck_out_tongue:

-1. Lack of detail, also by server(s) you would like to moderate it means what gamemodes you would like to moderate on MunchyMC.

-1 Needs more detail and the server moderation is towards game modes on munchymc, Also hypixel does not allow you to moderate any other servers even at the helper level.

-1 Lack of detail

Hypixel not apart of munchy anyway dude Good Luck.

2 Likes

-1 You couldn’t wait two more days to post this? You have not been on a month yet. Sorry this is very nit-picky of me. You can check how long you’ve been on here: https://www.munchymc.com/profile/Milky_Gamer98

Sorry, but right now you don’t meet the requirements for staff. Please spend some more time getting to know our network and apply next season. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like