Crate Item Idea

Hallo, I am a survival main, and I have an idea for something we can add to crates!!

The idea that I am bringing to the table is a crate gadget that lets you buy anything (any block on Minecraft) besides blocks like, barriers, bedrock, or anything that isn’t really accessible or give an advantage of any way to normal Survival players. This crate item should be really rare, but still something that can be obtained and have an NPC at the mall or somewhere at spawn, and you would take this said crate gadget to that NPC, and purchase a block of your choosing. The prices for the item you chose will be expensive according to the item’s worth so that way players can’t just farm gold with this gadget. There will be no multiple items, so if you want to purchase a Netherite Block, for instance, it will say cost 550g, (so there won’t be reselling of any kind), and you can only buy 1 Block. The cooldown for this item, for it not to be spammed, could be a minimum 24 hours after item is used, or up to 1 week after item was used.

4 Likes

that would be extremely overpowered and would break the economy

3 Likes

I believe it is an interesting idea, and it would be very fun to have that sort of item in the crates, though it is true that it would be difficult to find a balance between it being too overpowered and it still being actually worth something. Although it would be tough to put in place, the idea seems promising to me. Nice seeing a post from you, Snipe !

3 Likes

It is for sure an interesting idea, but maybe selling barriers and bedrock would be a bit overpowered.

What about adding something along the lines of crate shards, for example “crate coins” which you can then use to buy stuff like e.g. netherite or cool heads at a npc/shop?

1 Like