Coolguys application :D

IGN and past IGN’s: Coolguy4254

Timezone:Uk

Discord username: Sad dog#8939

How long have you played MunchyMC?: half a year

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

This build took me about 30 minutes to complete
It has teleporting signs with water falls and more.

This took me 20 minutes to be finished I was trying to build a small island to plan for the other build shown. there’s a glow stone light hanging from the top with a water fall and path.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: A Castle that took me 2 weeks to build I sadly did not take a photo of it tho.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am experienced in world edit but I have not tried voxel and played a tiny bit of plugins but I would not count it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am not to good at terraforming but I am good at detailing.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not worked for any build teams before.

Idk if this is a joke application or not, but
-1 because:
- no details
- you didn’t link us to any of your builds
- you obviously put 0 effort into this application
Good Luck anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
A hint from me: If you wanna get accepted I’d recommend putting more time into your application and redo it.
Greetings
-PitKit-

2 Likes

@PitKit sums this up pretty well. Please use the edit tool on your post (the pencil in the top right hand of the screen) to attach pictures of YOUR builds (we get a lot of plagiarism) and add a bit more detail or if you don’t have any try building some then try reapplying :D I think this is just a kid who thinks he can get builder for free @pitkit you might’ve been a bit harsh on the guy :slight_smile: also try looking at the accepted applicants and see what the standards are for a good builder application.
Please note that I am not a build manager nor a moderator I am purely giving my opinion and cannot deny your application however an actual manager will if you do not add more detail and attach photos

@Craftykingofmine yeah maybe I was a bit harsh but I want to be honest with him. I’m not trying to be mean I just want to help him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sorry if I was a bit harsh @Coolguy4254 just trying to help :wink: <3
Greetings and good luck with your application :)
-PitKit-

1 Like

Nah its fine @PitKit I will edit it

1 Like

-1 Lied about when joined
-1 Did not link us to more then one build
-1 No details Whatsoever
-1 0 Effort whatsoever
-1 Feels like its a meme app
-1 YOU LIED ABOUT WHEN YOU JOINED

(Not trying to be rude but you lied lol and those builds look familiar lol, also 20 minutes? LOL wow sorry if this is coming off of rude but like dude look at my application people might not have liked it but I still took atleast a few days to build the stuff on my application and I did not lie. It took me effort to build the stuff I showed you are kind of making a mockery of most of these REAL applications. You joined 3 days ago I suggest you get to know the network more… I suggest looking at the accepted application area to see what MunchyMC is really looking for. https://www.munchymc.com/forums/c/build-team/accepted/47 Also just don’t lie again lol download (11)

This has been long enough lol just don’t lie again and try to put EFFORT into this. Again I am no build manager but dude just don’t lie and put effort into your builds.

~Skoppy~

That’s when they joined the Forums, not the server

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is still a -1 from me. Your builds are undetailed and small and your app is nothing better. I reccomend looking at accepted applicants to see what munchy is looking for. Best of luck regardless!

Also, I checked your profile and you the joined the Server 29 March 2020, not half a year ago. So idk if you just remembered it wrong or lied, but edit it correctly or it’s a -1 from me :confused:

inactive and Lying, wow.

I’m pretty sure the build team doesn’t need help to dig the validity of the information given.

Even less to hold the writer accountable of the information given.

I realise my mistake, I apologise for it and I will withdraw any inappropriate post

hAlF a yEaR
Two Builds
Builds are kinda poopy (sorry)

need more detail on builds
also you lied about when you joined.

best of luck
Flare

Hey there Coolguys, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits.

Side note, apologies for the late response