Cookize's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Cookize

Timezone:
US CDT
Discord username:
Cookie#7426

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
August 20th, 2016 is when I first joined and since then I’ve been on for consecutive months then I would take breaks and eventually come back.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet (4th is unfinished as well it is my most recent build)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Out of all of my accomplishments thus far, my most treasured build will have to be the hub for Minecraft Monday. It holds many dear memories in my heart because of the community and my biggest accomplishment as a build to this day. If you want to know the full story feel free to ask me in-game!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
Building with World Edit, Voxel, goBrush, and goPaint is second nature to me. I’ve been working with these plugins for as long as I can remember building (2014). With these tools by my side, I work efficiently and swiftly to provide quality builds.

Here’s a quick demonstration of my skill with the plugins mentioned:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Rz1O19B_U
Time took to build: 1h 10min

Full view of the end results: TestBuild - 3D model by Cookize (@Cookize) [91771f1] - Sketchfab

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Throughout my years of building, I found myself excelling at terraforming and detailing. Ever since I started getting into building, creating perilous mountains, engaging with the environment, and creating a sense of immersion with my surroundings felt like a canvas. I am well versed with small/ medium-sized structures though when it comes to anything large it gets a bit messy however I’ve been working hard to strengthen myself. Also, I’ve never done a “large-scale” build since most of my builds have taken 2-7 days to finish however I always welcome a challenge!

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
From top to bottom in order, I went to:

• Happy Hunger Games
  • Zonix
  • Minecraft Monday
  • Lunar Network
12 Likes

+1 Nice builds n active player.

3 Likes

I really like the builds, I think Cookize can bring a lot to the table when it comes to map originality.

1 Like

Very very talented builder with a lot of experience on pretty huge servers! Definitely a +1 for me

1 Like

1+ for me

2 Likes

+1

Hey Cookize! Talked to you in teamspeak a while ago and your a very kind individual. Your building skills are outstanding, I think you are the most qualified for the builder rank at the moment.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Well I don’t understand much about building but I can tell you’re very skilled at what your doing.
Also the build looks insane at the end.
U also already builded for some pretty big servers.
An obvious +1 for me

2 Likes

Wow! The servers that you’ve built for, and the builds that you are creating are both insane! You have a lot of skill, Cookize.
+1

2 Likes

This man literally helped build the mcm hub…
huge +1

1 Like

+1 Super active ever since you’ve came back and great builds

Good Luck!

1 Like

+1 nice one

1 Like

Hey Cookize, I like the app a lot! I’d like to give you a trial. Please message me on discord @mike.#2707 to set up a trial :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ayyy, good luck cookize!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

@Cookize congrats! Good luck. :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on your acceptance, @Cookize!!! :tada:

1 Like

+1 nice builds!

1 Like

GG!!