CookieCrazyDawn's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

:cookie: IGN: CookieCrazyDawn

:cookie: Age: 19

:cookie: Timezone: AEST

:cookie: Languages Spoken: English and learning French

:cookie: Server you would like to moderate: KitPvP, Woolwars

:cookie: How active can you be per week? 3-5 hours a day, 5+ days a week

:cookie: When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? Been a member for 4+ years and active for a little over a year of that. Reason for my inactivity had a lot of personal reasons but some was just part of growing up and letting myself go to be more outgoing and sort my life out. I am more on track with things now and really missed everyone here. I am back and grateful for all the warm welcomes. What has made me come back and stay is the great friends I made in the past and present, and the ones I continue to make along the way. Overall I always appreciate all the good moments in this server. I appreciate this community and everything they do for me. It is a community that is very engaging with everyone.

:cookie: Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: Got an auto-mute a few days ago during a livestream. Turns out I said one word too many times over a few minutes which the server picked up as spam although the words just sunk in chat with everyone else. No other punishments except all the troll bans on me in the past.

:cookie: Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was a MunchyMC Moderator a few years ago. In terms of moderating I did typically what any mod would do. I would moderate the server and its chat, ban hackers, and provide help and support when needed. I helped in areas of the Event team by helping host events. I helped on the Build team, doing builds and edits wherever I could to help the build progress. I was also a forum mod and helped to moderate the forums. Although it has been years, I strive to prove myself to be an asset to the team once again.

:cookie: Do you have any anticheat experience? I have fiddled with anticheats on my private servers in the past, as creating servers and playing around with configs and plugins is a natural hobby for me. Besides that, the anticheat I have the most experience with is the one MunchyMC uses and probably the best one I have used.

:cookie: Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Cooljxxx. (Note: although I knew this was not very sufficient, I decided to post it anyway. Even if evidence is insufficient, it does help to inform the staff so they can keep an eye out in future).

Coolguy6669.

ElectroKraft77.

AcerGang.

ImFlare.

Lymen.

Tade19.

:cookie: What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? As a non-staff member, I am always looking to see if anyone needs help and will help them out when needed. I also keep my screen recorder active when playing in case of a hacker appearing on the server and have uploaded a few hacker reports. Lastly, I have donated to the server by purchasing a rank on prison.

:cookie: How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I have previous experience with this server, and I am familiar with how most of it works, despite changes over the years. I can be active regularly and always have discord open if the staff need a hand. I am motivated and very sociable and love to meet new people. I am also in the AEST time zone which means I can be online during hours that many staff would not be online due to other time zones.

:cookie: How do you work when in a team? Usually in teams I work very well and if needed will take the lead if nobody else will to keep us all working together well. I am great at making friends and I love getting to know people.

:cookie: What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? First hard hack to detect would be reach as it is a hack that can be easily mistaken for increased high ping lag or increased FOV, depending on the distance of reach that they put on. Second one that is hard to detect is sneak as this can be greatly mistaken for a visual glitch, which makes the person to appear running whilst sneaking. Third hack would be auto clicker as it is not always easy to tell if someone is keeping a constant cps through an auto clicker or through their own clicks. If it is an insanely high cps I suppose it can be obvious, but it is still not usually something you would take lightly and ban for without proper tools and/or investigation.

:cookie: If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have not been turned down on a staff application.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

:grin: CookieCrazyDawn :grin:

13 Likes

1+
Friendly
Wants to help
Always looking for hackers

2 Likes

Do I even have to say. This person welcomed me when I wasent on end with a large group. She is one of if not the kindest person you can meet. Great person overall and super easy-going. Plus, she has been a past moderator. This is a no brainer +3 from me. She totally deserves another position on munchy. You have a great one cookie and the best of luck to you!

3 Likes

+1

yes.

Good luck :)

1 Like

+1

One of the most optimistic and nicest people out there. Was also previously staff and i believe would fit right back in. Good luck cookie :)

1 Like

Yes please

5 Likes

+100 very nice on the forums. if ur a rasin cookie i’m disappointed

1 Like

Oh no not raisins :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

+1

• detailed
  • great personality
1 Like

+1 Yes hmmm yoda noises

1 Like

1+
what a fantastic cookie :3
also the only person i would post on the forums for after like 4 years

2 Likes

+1 very kind
Helping
But I just think u should talk in chat a little more
None the less, Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, will keep that in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Application accepted! Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

5 Likes

GG cookie the best person ever!

1 Like

Congratulations and good luck!

1 Like

Good luck!! You’ll do amazing!!

1 Like

Congrats and good luck, cookie!

1 Like

Thank you <3

Congrats Cookie!!! I’m so happy you got accepted again!! You’re an amazing person and I have enjoyed getting to talk to you

1 Like