Command /clearkit at Spawn in Cassual

Hi!

I have a Suggestion that Why don’t you add /clearkit when people are at spawn, Because sometimes you switch to pots and then you want to switch soups back but you can’t because you are stuck with your kit you chose by mistake. This command will make it easier.

Example:

4 Likes

If you accidently activate potions and you choose a kit and you don’t want it just do /spawn while being in spawn and then change back to soups :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But then you need to wait.

It will make it easier to do /clearkit

2 Likes

I like the idea since I also quite often stand in that situation… Ofc you could just do /spawn and wait 5 seconds but I think /clearkit would be a faster and I doubt it is would be much of a problem for Callahan to add the command… Nice Idea! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh good its not only me who has this problem XD

1 Like

I love this idea, this happens to me all the time and I hate it!
Good idea, mate!

This would really be nice… I keep accidentally either picking the wrong kit or I forget to change to potions.

Another alternative is to make /spawn instant cast while in spawn.

+1

Nice idea, though my idea of rearanging the hotbar is better, because there is more than just accidently clicking on the soups>potions item.
Is the hotbar cleared of items that transport you somewhere else or changes something you would need to change back using /spawn, /clearkit would become useless.

The example link doesn’t seem to work,
maybe give this one a try to see a preview:

Please refrain from necro posting @dosthreat.
Don’t reply to topics which have been inactive for more than 2 weeks!

1 Like