CNVPlays' Event Team Application

IGN:
CNVPlays

How often can you host events:

My schedule goes as follows:

Monday-Friday: 1-5 hours each day.

Saturday-Sunday: 7-12 hours each day.

These times may vary due to family, work, and other unexpected variables.
I will get online every day to host an event(s) and to ensure the community has a fun time with the events.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am:

Kind
I help everyone and anyone in whatever they may need assistance with. I always stay out of arguments, I am never toxic, give constructive criticism only, I am also respectful and follow the chain of command. I always use positive, and kind words to influence others to do the same.

Responsible
I am very responsible, if I have a task that has to be done, I prioritize my day in a way that I finish that task first. If I’m told to do something, I do it right away and I can focus on tasks easily.

Helpful
I have helped a lot of people by answering their questions and helping them with the game or forums.
If I get onto the event team, I am ready for more questions related to the server, events, game in general, etc. And if I don’t know how to answer something, I will either redirect the question to another staff member, will tell them to make a support ticket, or will ask a higher-up myself.

High standards:
I always set high standards for myself. I never just “wing it”. I don’t really have an example for this on the server (yet), but I have a real-life example - I go to an organization called Air-Cadets. There we learn to maintain our uniforms, practice drill (marching), learn about aircraft, and we do community services. So anyway, I have set a high bar for myself, where I strive to maintain my attendance, uniform, and drill at it’s very best. I arrive every parade night (not like an actual street parade, a military parade), 10 minutes before the parade starts, and before that, I prioritize my day(s) in a way so that I can get my uniform ironed, washed, and get my boots polished right on time. I don’t stop until I get my uniform to near perfection, and I also practice drill in a group with my peers, where I fix mistakes I/we made.

Active
I am very active in the Munchymc community, both on the forums, and in-game. My main game modes include Woolwars and Kitpvp. As my schedule states above, I can be online from 19-49 hours a week.

Creative:
I think this is an important skill in an Event member in scenarios where you host a custom event, such as Simon Says, where the game gets predictable and boring if you play it for a while with the same tasks. I will be able to make up new, fun tasks, for a game like this.

Quick learner
I learn very quickly. As I don’t have much experience in hosting events, I know this will be an essential skill for me. I know some things here and there from watching streams and participating in events, but I know that’s not enough.

Commands:
I also know a handful of commands that I learned from the forums:

/host opens event GUI

/togglepvp: turns PVP on or off in an event world

/skit create: creates a skit

/skit apply: applies the skit you created

/bc or /broadcast: sends a message in chat that stands out

/eventban: bans a person from all future events (used if the person is continuing to break the rules)

/eventunban: Unbans a player from an event(s)

/eventbanlist: allows you to see a list of banned players from events.

/eventkick: kicks a person from an event (mainly for rule-breaking)

/eventtpall: Sends a TP request to everyone where the player has to type “/confirm” to be teleported.

What can you bring to Munchymc as an Event Member:
As an Event member, I will be super active, will ensure the community has a fun, fair time with the events they’re participating in, I will host late-night events – as I’m homeschooled and make my own schedule, and will host events that are requested by the community.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think it’s pretty good - I avoid arguments, give kind, constructive criticism (mainly on the forums), answer questions (mainly Woolwars), and am a nice person overall. I easily forgive others and am trustworthy.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I’ve always wanted to be more than a part of Munchymc’s community.

If I get Event, I want to…

• Help out with the events.
  • Host events.
  • Ensure that everyone has a fun time while in the events.
  • Learn more about how to host events.
  • Get more experience in “managing” a community.
  • Learn how to be a better staff member.
  • Make new friends.
  • This opportunity will make me a part of my favorite server.
  • I love to help people, and I think this will be one of the best ways (in my opinion).
  • learn more about the server and the community.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I don’t really like talking in chat often (I will work on that) so I only have a few examples:

262ms: hosted Redrover when I asked and let me be the slayer (:

finessedkid: I lost in Redrover, asked him to tp me to spectate, and he did.

82602: hosted OITC a while back when I asked.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application,
and good luck to everyone else who applied! ­

Edit 1: Added bullet holes instead of *

5 Likes

+1 from me, i have seen you around a lot and you are quite mature. You application is very detailed, and i wish you the best of luck :DD

1 Like

Thank you! (:

+4 because yes

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Seen you on the server for months now, you seem like a good candidate! +1

1 Like

Thanks!

+1

Good application, you’re very active, and you seem like a helpful, mature and friendly person!

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it!

+1 seem mature and by replies seem kind, I haven’t really seeen you on the server but this could be due to different timezones, but you seem nice, Good Luck!

1 Like

awww Thank you! (:

Should I add that I stream sometimes?

+1 Your application is very good and according to the replys on it you seem very nice and cool :))
just try to put a space between the star and the sentence so it would be dot instead :3

• Like this
1 Like

Ok, Thanks!

1 Like

No problem c:

1 Like

+1 i see you spent a lot of time on this! good application!

1 Like

+4 good app. It seems you have spent your time working on this. Plus what @Vurm said lol. Good luck!!!1

2 Likes

Thank you! (:

Thanks!