CNVPlays' Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: CNVPlays, Past IGN: CNVNation

(NameMC: https://namemc.com/profile/CNVPlays.1 )

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)

Discord username: CNVPlays#0081

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing MunchyMC Since March 27th, 2020. MunchyMC is a great server, It has a non-toxic community, all of the staff are super nice, and I am really glad I found out about this server! I now want to help out and give back to the community of MunchyMC!

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://tomjohnston846.wixsite.com/cnvplays-portfolio
That’s my portfolio with builds from Minecraft Java and MCPE.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My proudest build is the “pirate ship”, which is the first photo. The pirate ship has 4 floors, over 50 cannons, spacious decks, and huge, detailed sails. I know that the build is in MCPE, but it remains my favorite.
My second favorite build is the Sail Ship. This ship is a bit different in design and has different colored sails.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:

I have been using Worldedit ever since I got Minecraft Java, and I have been using Voxel for the past 1-2 months. I would say that I have become pretty experienced with both plugins. I know almost all basic commands and some advanced commands. I of course don’t know everything, so I am more than happy to learn!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

I am very good at detailing different structures, terraforming landscapes, mountains, hills, and building in most categories.
I am especially good at building ships, and classical architecture. As for my weaknesses, I am not very good at building nature, I am still learning.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I have always enjoyed building in Minecraft, I first got Minecraft Bedrock Edition in 2013, and ever since then I have been making different structures just for fun. At first, they were terrible, but over the years I have improved. I later got a server on MCPE, and me and my friends got to work on a gallery of buildings. 4+ months ago, I got Minecraft Java Edition. The first thing I did was I got a Minecraft server (Aternos is the host) and I installed plugins such as Worldedit and Voxel. I started experimenting and watching tutorial videos on those plugins. I later decided to start working on a server that could be public later. so I got my friends, and we worked on the server together. we first started working on the event hall, then the staff area, and then the rest of the server (see portfolio for builds.) After we were done most of the building, I went to a single player world and just started building. In my years’ experience, I have learned to work in a team, use different plugins, learned to be efficient, and to make detailed builds.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Please tell me if I should add more builds to my portfolio.

Edit 1: fixed formatting.
Edit 2: added a sentence.
Edit 3: added details to a question.
Edit 4: added some more builds to portfolio
Edit 5: added details
Edit 6: removed unnecessary details
Edit 7: fixed that ^^^

1 Like

I love those boats +1

thanks!

+1

• Amazing builds
  • Great application

Great job! :+1:

Thank you!

1 Like

+1

Detailed App
Amazing Builds
Experience

Good Luck! :grinning:

Thanks!

1 Like

-Looks really good!
-Have seen you around the server.

+1

1 Like

Oh hey! I remember you!
Thanks for the rating!

nice work

thanks!

I also wanted to apply for the builder application caus building stuff in mc which will in turn make some one fell good makes me feel good but all my build files are lost what should i do ??

Awww, that’s really sad that u lost ur files D:
Well if u are on a Mac, and if you have time machine enabled on ur Mac, then u could
get them back, if ur on Windows, sorry I don’t know anything about backups there. So if you didn’t make a backup, then what I would do is just to restart the builds, if you have/had a backup on Mac, then I could help u.
Hope you get ur files back!

Man I tried everything but nothing works
it like I was hacked and someone stole the nice builds it was like 20 good builds
I miss them :cry: :sob: :confounded:

I will be honest here

Plus side is I love the pirate ships a lot. Something i definitely aspire to create one day

Down side is I don’t see too much variety. You should post some more builds as well as bigger ones as the munchymc builds usually involve a lot of map creations. Some natural terrain and landscaping would be good to see too.

I believe you have great potential in building but on this application I dont see these builds alone being enough for the build team.

Best of luck though!

1 Like

Awwww sad.

Thanks for the rating, I will add some builds.

Builds look amazing but I don’t think that it’s enough to become a builder on such a big server. You should spend some more time creating more builds to really prove yourself. I believe in you and good luck! Today, i’ll be neutral with the vote since builds are nice but you have to do more : 0. I wish you good luck! -DBA

1 Like

Thank you!

I am planning on adding some more builds, but I am currently working on them.