Clockyy's Media Application

Channel link: Clockyy - YouTube

Number of subs: 877

Average number of views per vid: 80-200 per video depends on how much time has passed after upload.

How long have you’ve been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have been creating content since December! I upload MunchyMC, Hypixel, and other servers of which I will make a video on or stream on.

Servers for which you have created content: Servers which I have created content are MunchyMC, Hypixel, ClockHQ, InvadedLands, and more!

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

• What I feel would make me a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC is that I create fun! exciting content whenever I can! I bring the community together when I stream and we all have fun doing the gamemodes such as WoolWars, KitPvP! I host events when I can with /event and do party fights in the 1v1 arena to bring the community together at times where their isn’t someone on to do so! :smiley:
5 Likes

Very nice guy very active +1 REP

1 Like

Big giant huge
+1

I like your content and you were a huge part of munchy in the past

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it!
Hope to make the community more entertained!

1 Like

Recently made negative content about munchymc like the “GRIEFING MUNCHYMC” stream.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

You also make many vids on munchy.

+123456789

your wrong clockyy is the savoir of munchy

3 Likes

+1 he is a thot

2 Likes

Definitely media!

+100000

Clockyy where did you go ;( +1 absolute amazing guy awesome and cool

1 Like

You are really active and a huge part of the community. +1

1 Like

+10000000000

Shrek = bully.

1 Like

+1

Epic gamer streams on munch a lot

-1 xShrek
He did not grief it but instead fixed it and the grieving part was a joke.

+1 big peen

+1 seems good. hope we both get it!

1 Like

+1
Do I really need to say more

1 Like

Reaches the requirements! +1

Congratulations you’ll be given media for a total if 30 days. If you continue to post/stream MunchyMC content you can reach out to have it extended! Thanks for making content for the server! :)

~Ned

2 Likes