CJ_Puffinstuff's Event Team Application (#2)

IGN: CJ_Puffinstuff

Timezone: CET, Central European Time

How often can you host events:

I can host events throughout the week. Most of the time I can host them from 3:00 PM-5:00 PM my time on weekdays and any time on weekends. Because of my schedule I have a lot of free time to be active on weekdays compared to weekends which will allow for more events to be hosted for people who are on during the weekdays. This means I will be able to host 2 or 3 events everyday. Something to note is that I think that events should be hosted with quality over quantity. The point of manual events other than winning is to have fun and enjoy the event you are playing, because of this I will always try to make sure the events I’m hosting are enjoyable for everyone who plays.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What mainly sets me apart from other applicants is my first hand experience with hosting events. I have helped with hosting events a few times on MunchyMC before. I also have my own event map that is currently on the event world. I also used to host events on my own server almost everyday. I also have a lot of knowledge with MunchyMC’s event commands, although I haven’t used them I know a lot of what they do and in what situations they would be useful. Another thing that sets me apart from other applicants is my activity in my timezone. One thing that I have noticed with MunchyMC’s event members is that there is little to no event members ever on in the European timezones. This is a big thing for me because one of my favorite things about MunchyMC is the manual events. With my schedule and my activity, I have the ability to host events when most other event members are not on. Also, I’m experienced with building, which can come in handy when new event maps are needed to be created.

—-»————————————————–«—-

My Known Command List:

/eban : Ban a player from joining events and kick them from the event world. Doesn’t work on offline players for some reason

/ekick : Kick a player immediately from the event world or the event they are in.

/eunban : Unban a player from joining events if they are banned.

/eventtp : Teleport to a player in the event world or teleport them to you with /eventtphere

/eventtpall: Request players to join your event. If they type /confirm they will be teleported to you.

/eventeffect : Same as /effect but works in event world.

/skit [apply:delete:create]: Skits are used to give players items in events. Skits are inventories that can be saved and loaded to players in bulk. Making giving items and potion effects to players a lot easier.

/togglepvp: Turns off pvp

/eventspot: Fairly new command, I know it lets you teleport to certain locations on the event world but I have not seen it used in action and I don’t know its syntax.

/broadcast: Announces a message in the server and big letters. Letting you spam like never before! Usually, you can use this announce to people that you are hosting an event and tell them how to join it.

—-»————————————————–«—-

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

Like I said before with my schedule I can fill in the times when most event members are not active. The main issue I see with the current event roster is the lack of active EU event members. Sometimes I can go weeks without ever being able to join a manual event. Other than activity, I would bring something to MunchMC which I think is the main reason why event members exist, creativity. The most fun part about any manual event is the little changes that are made each time. Some event members simply host events by the book and some people enjoy that. But at that point what is the difference between a manual event and an automatic event. As a person who really enjoys playing manual events I value every change like adding a TNT run if you die or using world edit to randomize parkour maps.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I want to be on the event team because I find enjoyment in making people enjoy MunchyMC, whether it be hosting events, helping new players or even creating structures outside of the KitPvP spawn for people to PvP on. Another reason I want to become an Event Member is self-improvement. Over the past year I’ve gone from building tiny huts for my portfolio to joining a semi-professional build team, I strive for great improvement not only for me as an individual but the communities that I choose to take part in, and by joining the MunchyMC Event Team I hope to improve in aspects that I enjoy the most.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@_MythicalSheep - She is the entire reason why I applied for builder on MunchyMC. She also let me take a day of elite when I got second place in an event.

@RedBloomingRose - She let me spectate events every single time. Also, she let me finish hosting my event.

@82602 - He hosted events that I requested and was generally a nice guy. He did forget to invite me to Clock clan.

@iGotchu - Best build manager ever. He was the one who put my map on the event world which was something I really enjoyed hosting.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you to all of the amazing people who have helped me get to where I am right now and thank you to MunchyMC for having such a great community of people!

Congratulations you finished reading! Take a cookie :cookie:

8 Likes

+1 epic gamer and good apply easy to read

Good luck gamer!

1 Like

1 Like

-1, you’re only active 1 day of the week until it’s over and that’s on bad’s streams.

1 Like

+1 we need european event members! Also you would be a great fit in my opinion

1 Like

Gawkyy, there are such things as timezones. I’m in the opposite timezone as you. The only reason you see me on bbh’s streams is because I stay up late for those.

1 Like

Oh believe me I know, I’ve seen you on before his streams before in the past. What I’ve seen is go downhill, for whatever reason that may happen to be. :slightly_smiling_face: Best of luck though.

3 Likes

None taken. NO JK

Ask gawkyy about clock if ur still interested…

Anyway school is kicking my butt, thanks @_MythicalSheep for that phrase, so I can’t vouch for really anything. However, what I have seen of you before school started, you were nice, mature, and active.

+1 from what I have seen, granted it was a couple months ago.

2 Likes

+1 Cool Person and nice app!

1 Like

+1 because why not?

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.