Ciaran_Dev's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: The only names I had when I joined the server are Poetatoo and Ciaran_Dev.

Timezone: CET - Central European Time

How often can you host events: Well, I still go to school, but when school is over I join the server as soon as possible, when it’s weekend I can be online the whole day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: What I think that sets me apart from other applicants is that I always like to help others in every way possible, if I get accepted I will always help with hosting events, and I will also still help other players. What I also think that sets me apart from other applicants is that I already have experience with hosting events on other servers so I know how to use the commands.
Here are some examples of commands that I used on the other servers:

• /event host - This command shows a GUI where you can choose what event you want to host.
  • /event tpall - This command teleports everyone who joined the event to you. (Host only command.)
  • /event kick - This kicks a player from the event. (Host only command.)
  • /broadcast and /bc - This broadcasts a message to the players, you use the command when an event is going to start ect.

These commands will probably be different on MunchyMC, but I will learn the new commands.

And the last thing is that I also speak Dutch, so I can also help Dutch people who aren’t that good at English.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: When being an Event Member I think the most important thing is to make sure that all players are enjoying their time on MunchyMC. When I am going to host an event I will ask the players what sort of event they want, so they will also enjoy it, instead of only me enjoying it. And I also said in the answer of the previous question that I already have experience with hosting events, so I think this can be also helpfull.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• BLOKBASHER - When he hosts an event he always hosts what players are asking in the chat.
  • Dishrespect - He is also a very good event member, when a players asks him to host an event he hosts that event.

Anything else you would like to add:
I will do my best to make EVERY player on the server happy and enjoy their time, even if I do not like that person, and I will try to do my best to be as active as I can on the forums and server. Also if anyone has any questions, they can always ask me, and I’ll always try to do my best to help them.
I also wish all other applicants succes with their applies.

The app isn’t pretty much detailed a bit but I’ve never seems you or talk to you

Well, if you want details, you can ask me anything.
And I am mostly on KitPvP or Purgatory.

So, if you want to know anything about me you can ask me.

Application Denied, work on activity.