Christmas Tags!

Hey Munchies!

For most of us, the days are getting shorter, colder, and darker; which means that Christmas is near. Christmas (for those of you who celebrate it) is about love, family, and friends. Especially in times where most of us are forced to stay inside as much as possible, online friends have become even more real and more important this year than they already were.
As a community driven by such online relationships, we want to encourage you to enjoy this Christmas together and to make each other gifts - at no additional cost for you. So what’s new?

Before we get into the Christmas tags, here is a reminder that we just added a rose tag to our normal store last week!

Christmas Tags

Starting now, we will add a total of 12 (or 22) new Christmas themed tags to our store. They will be available in the “Christmas Tags” category and many of them will only be for sale until Christmas, though some might stick around even after that.
Most notably, we are experimenting with a new system that allows you to pick from a variety of colours for the smaller tags (stars and hearts for now), but we also turned a bunch of Christmas classics into tags! Here’s a list:

Tags

Of course, there will also be bundles including all colour variants of the heart/star so the maniacs amongst you who like to collect all the tags can save a few bucks.

Sharing Tags

As is tradition for Christmas in many cultures, I am sure that some of you would like to give your good friends a present this year to show them how important they are in your life. We would like to help you with this, by allowing you to share a FREE COPY of any Christmas Tags you buy in our store with a friend of your choice. Show everyone that you are an amazing team by rocking the same tag or just get your friends their favourite tag and benefit from it too!

Please note that this only works for Christmas tags (though the feature may return in the future) and not on any of the ordinary tags. Here is how it is done.

1. Enter YOUR OWN username when signing in to the shop.
  2. Choose one of the christmas tags and enter the username of the person you would like to share it with. The shop will automatically ask you once you’ve added the tag to your basket.
    Sharing
  3. There will be an announcement in chat that you shared a tag with your friend!

What comes next?

These Christmas tags will not quite be the last that we have to offer in 2020. After Christmas, there will be (at least) one bundle celebrating the end of the year with some new tags and a collection of the year’s favourites. For 2021, there are already a bunch of new tags lined up for release, so stay tuned!
I hope we can make you and your friends happy with these changes. Enjoy the holiday season!

The first 3 people responding to this post can gift one of the Christmas Tags to a friend FOR FREE! You cannot claim them yourselves and the post needs to clearly state which tag you want to give to which player.
40 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
(body seems unclear)

Edit: Wow xii ok rub it in.
Also these tags are literally the best things to ever exist. Change my mind. You can’t.

Omg this is amazing, I would like to give the cute like pink thing with the heart to rainbowscribble cause she’s really cool :D

10 Likes

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

The first 3 people responding to this post can gift one of the Christmas Tags to a friend FOR FREE! You cannot claim them yourselves and the post needs to clearly state which tag you want to give to which player.

no one seems to have seen this so far

8 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS :))
uh 6 hours

ICY TAG FOR KAMIDRGN PLEASE <33333333
STAN KAMI SNOW CONE

6 Likes

This will be the longest 6 hours of my life ;-;

2 Likes

oMG VERY HYPE :DDDDD

OMG may I give the Icy tag to Porodoki please <333 AAAA

4 Likes

that lil pink dude with the heart is cute tbf

4 Likes

YOOO hang on may I please gift Icy tag to @Poroia if I’m not too late xd

5 Likes

BRUUHHHHH LITERALLY I WAS GOING TO DO THAT omg wait I’m before you I get to gift it first >:(

5 Likes

I claim the silentnight tag for my boy @Hikket!
(if it is still possible)

Looks cool

4 Likes

You were a minute or 2 too late. Sorry!

3 Likes

BRUHH ahbsejrsdjdjr <33 ily

1 Like

OMG SJFDSLKJGKLJJHGJLDLG I LOVE YOU ???////1/1/ (also we’RE TELEPATHIC OR SOMETHING? i would’ve picked the same one uwuwuwu)

also incredible tags im so keen to spend all my money :star_struck:

5 Likes

YAY I’M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT <33333
also yes I’m buying all of these omg

5 Likes

Epic looking tags! Do you know if there is supposed to be a picture, because it doesn’t show up on the shop for some of them. (for me)

1 Like