Chopping wood in Prison

HALLO

so,

As current resident wood leaderboard #1, I’ve noticed that there is one main thing that could be changed with chopping wood on prison, and that is the lack of woodcutting’s having its own skill. Having a woodcutting skill added makes a lot of sense, as there is one for mining and farming already. It could easily replace the mob killing skill, as no one really farms mobs on prison.

2 possible skill rewards ideas:

a.) At each tier, the player gains a slight sell buff on all wood sold, going in increments (for example) of 0.5%. I don’t really know what the increment size should be, but it shouldn’t be very big.

b.) The second option would be to have each log have a small percentage chance to drop the next higher tier of wood, going in increments smaller than the mining double drops chance, because this would be worth more, depending on the type of wood you farm.

Side note: The reason I don’t think double drops should be the reward for this skill, is mainly because you are only mining 1 block at a time(unless Hulk axe in which case you can mine 3), typically with fortune, so it won’t really effect much.

6 Likes

+1 Agreed

1 Like

z z z z z z z z z z z z.

2 Likes

A. thats not how fortune works. B triple drops would be OP for a skill perk, thats why the two I mentioned are prolly the best ones.

2 Likes

There are already items that do what you suggested that would make the skills obsolete after you obtained a groot axe and a groot bark. I think double drops would be okay but my opinion is wood cutting doesn’t really need a skill, pretty sure the mining one works with woodcutting as well so u can get 2x drops. I know it works with melons.

2 Likes

are you kbyber

1 Like

Mining skill doesn’t work with wood. The skill would be stackable with those items’ abilities. Also, I’m aware woodcutting doesn’t need a skill but if we have a skill for killing mobs we might as well have one for wood, it makes way more sense than mobs anyways.

1 Like