Choosing the Colour of your Wool

Right lads. Simple suggestion today.

I think it’d be cool if, in the lobby, as one of the settings (or another menu entirely!) you could choose what colour the 2 stacks of wool at the start of the game are.

Let me know what you think! It’s not as urgent as the teams or duels update, but I think it’s a cool feature. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

+1
I hate having brown wool, and also red wool looks cooler. Also in team tourney’s it’d be cool for each team to have a representing wool colour.

3 Likes

I, on the other hand think that this is a long awaited and very urgent update. I am now going to spam BFI about it.

/j
but seriously this would be nice

3 Likes

oo, great idea! For the teams update, there could be like 8 teams of 2, and the colours are-

1. Red
  2. Blue
  3. Green
    etc. :smiley: and obviously they get the corresponding wool colour
1 Like

+1000
I love this idea so much. I really enjoy the option of customization, and I think that’s something woolwars needs more of!

2 Likes

Ehhh, I feel like its a but unnecessary, but it would be a cool feature. I would change my wool to white and light gray :]

3 Likes

As I said, it’s definitely not urgent, but I think customization is always great in a minigame :>
Adds a bit of spice to it :hot_pepper:

3 Likes

This would be very interesting! I like the idea of this a lot!

5 Likes

+0,5
I like the idea but I think the developers are already busy with the teams update.
I think it would be better if they finished the teams update first!

1 Like

Joekoe.
Once again, your infinite wisdom causes you the ultimate blunder.

<3

1 Like

+1 I want green + yellow but i never get it :frowning:

1 Like

+1 would love to see this

2 Likes

YES!

1 Like

I love the idea of being able to personalize everything. It would be very fun to find just the right colors.

Right lads,
This has a good start pretty pog +1

1 Like