Choosing Event Maps

Not sure if this would be possible, but I’ve been thinking about this for a while. Events that contain multiple maps hosted by a player, whether that is a donator or event team, should give the option for the host to choose what map they would like to play on.

I imagine the map choosing would look something like this:

Sumo
810e35a7b29ab84dd5475de55621d4ca

War
0010f2a27a54ae8c40ef69e1674ddd68

OITC
7ac650b1459c687490cf14f533b551cf

Feast
7eb440982f94d472ee347e640f3f7dcc

Let’s discuss below!

3 Likes

I agree with this.
I hate how us players are confined to a random map in sumo thats way too small and easy for someone to crit you out. I believe we should have a voting system, so the majority gets what they want, and we don’t worry about crits.

1 Like

I’ve thought about this idea too and I believe its a great addition to hosting events on kit. However, something such as a map cant be hosted 2 or 3 times in a row should be implemented to stop the same maps from recurring.

+1 Though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I 100% agree

1 Like

Cool idea +1

1 Like

I was thinking about this too, though I think that it should be a voting system rather than a map chosen by the person hosting the event.
+1

1 Like

+1 Especially for war since everyone loves classic’s non-complexity! :smiley:

Bump, personally I do think this would be a great idea. Despite how old this post is it does need to get some recognition for how useful and more enjoyable this would be.

2 Likes

As a community, more feedback on this topic would help with the possibility of implementing. Please discuss your thoughts!

2 Likes

I also really like this idea and think it would be an excellent feature for the server!