Cheater's HUGE Prison Giveaway [ENDED]

Hey Munchies!

Some of you may remember the games and giveaways I used to host at the start of the map. But since this far into the map, very few people are still excited about small amounts of cash or ultras, we need to bump up the scale a little to keep things exciting. But of course we can’t just spawn in Legendaries for everyone. So myself, @Nikolas, @leBaqel and @NoEffortNaame will be sponsoring a huge Prison Giveaway with our own collection of items!

Who can participate

Generally, everyone is allowed to participate. Of course, staff will not be excluded from this competition, but they will also not receive any kind of special treatment. To make sure that the giveaway is fair, there will be 2 small rules, though:

1. You must not be an alt of a person that has already entered the giveaway
  2. You must have at least 5 thousand blocks mined on the current prison map or be otherwise recognized by me as a regular

The first 5 people to enter the giveaway will receive an additional prize from the “compensation” prize pool.

How do you participate

Entering the giveaway is really quite simple, you pick a single item from the prize pool below and post it in a response to this thread. There is a catch though: Since the prize pool is limited, each item can only be given out once, but you have the option of “stealing” an item from the first person that has picked it. Everyone may only respond to this thread once and you may only pick a single item. As long as you can edit your response, you may do so. Deleting your original response to pick a new item is not permitted.

How does stealing work

If someone has already picked the item that you would like to have, you can attempt to “steal” it. Simply pick the same item in the same fashion and at the end of the giveaway the winner of that item will be selected at random. Multiple people can attempt to steal the same item.
If you attempt to steal someone’s item and your attempt fails (that means if you are not randomly selected as the winner), you will get nothing. If, however, your item is stolen from you, you will receive a compensation (see below).

Prize Pool

The following items can be picked. If there are 2 items of the same type, the first 2 responses will be counted as pickers. Every further response will count as a steal.

Legendaries

• 2x Aegis
  • 2x Apollo Refiner
  • 1x Ares Guard
  • 1x Artemis Diadem
  • 1x Cyclops Eye
  • 3x Gaia Pick
  • 2x Hephaestus Extractor
  • 1x Hermes Cap
  • 1x Poseidon Scales
  • 2x Zeus Nimbus

Ultra Legendaries

• 1x Apollo Blaze
  • 1x Apollo Machine
  • 1x Apollo Blanket
  • 1x Ares Strength
  • 1x Ares Legs
  • 1x Ares Step
  • 1x Ares Blade
  • 1x Artemis Eyes
  • 1x Artemis Hunting Boots
  • 1x Aphrodite Heart
  • 2x Aphrodite Embrace
  • 1x Aphrodite High Heels
  • 1x Athena Insigth
  • 1x Athena Vision
  • 1x Athena Vineyard
  • 1x Demeter Cornucopia
  • 1x Demeter Hands
  • 1x Demeter Muscles
  • 1x Demeter Boots
  • 2x Fission Pickaxe
  • 1x Great Cyclops Pickaxe
  • 2x Gorgon Pickaxe
  • 1x Hephaestus Electromagnet
  • 1x Hephaestus Machanic
  • 1x Hephaestus Compressor
  • 1x Hephaestus Forge Press
  • 2x Hermes Winged Vest
  • 2x Hermes Fate Fortune
  • 1x Hermes Winged Sandals
  • 1x Hermes Staff
  • 1x Nike Tiara
  • 1x Nike Golden Wings
  • 1x Nike Ankle
  • 1x Nyx Brain
  • 1x Nyx Toes
  • 1x Poseidon Cap
  • 1x Poseidon Swim
  • 1x Scavenger Staff
  • 1x Zeus Throne
  • 1x Zeus Robe
  • 1x Zeus Tempest
  • 1x Zeus Thunder Stroke

Specials

• 1x Fools Boots
  • 1x Fools Cap
  • 2x Rabbit Butt
  • 1x Rabbit Legs
  • 2x St. Pat’s Feet
  • 1x Valentine Boots
  • 1x Valentine Bow

Compensation

These items will be awarded at random to players whose items were successfully stolen:

• 17 Pieces of Mafia Gear
  • 104 Pieces of Brute Gear
  • 86 Pieces of Savage Gear
  • 112 Pieces of Thug Gear
  • 3018 Gapples (48.5 stacks)
  • 3 Rainbow Rushes
  • 1 Mining Boost Pass

Disqualification

If you break any of the rules stated above (double posting, using an alt to enter, etc.) you will be disqualified from the giveaway. If you are caught harassing or threatening a player that is trying to steal your item, you may be disqualified and punished further with a mute or a ban.
Since this is not an official Munchy contest, I reserve the right to personally disqualify players for reasons other than those stated above and without giving a reasoning.

Picking the winners

The winners of this giveaway will be picked at an undisclosed time and date. This is to prevent people from waiting until the last second to make a “secure” pick. So even if you risk having someone steal your item, enter the giveaway as soon as possible or you might miss out.
All of the winners will be posted here and the item will be put directly into your storage.

It has not yet been decided what we will do with the remaining items. There might be a follow-up giveaway.

15 Likes

If you have any questions about the giveaway, please pm me instead of posting them here to reduce the number of responses.

1 Like

I’d like the Extractor ! :sunglasses:

rabbit legs

guard helmet

1 Like

I would like the fools boots.On a side note how will we know if we are disqualified?

Rip im on vacation, good luck everyone xD

Good luck guys :stuck_out_tongue:

@bikeski You just wouldn’t win anything, and it will probably be announced with all of the winners.

@ingbjomar You can still participate, you only need access to the forums which you clearly have!

Gaia pick

Valentine Boots! Good luck everyone

Extractor
Epic :cowboy_hat_face:

~Ned

Ty cheater, i would go for dest pants. How do i know if you have them ?
Edit: ohh cool didnt see that xD
Ill go for rabbit legs

Iam PurelyVoidHD

and I really want Aegis

Well, I have quit prison, however this is really nice of you guys to do this. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

I’d like the Gaia Pick good sir

Ps: Also @cheater plez gimme back my thinker tag, it was very majestic :(.

I want cheater’s right hand middle finger.

There is a list above. Click on the arrows in the Prize Pool Section to open the lists. Destruction Pants are not one of them unfortunately.

I’d like the Hephaestus Electromagnet! Thank uuu<3<3 Ily!!
-thhot <3

HMU with a forbidden fruit