CatTech

Sorry you have an issue with me. I’ll go over all of your points in depth and address your concerns fully. This post will not disappear.

The Forums Problem

Yesterday, the log-in system to the forums was broken for a little while. This was unknown to me, until after I pinpointed the issue after sitting with you in TeamSpeak for almost an hour. It was my fault to assume the issue was your multiple accounts on the forums, one being solely to make troll posts, which I’ll mention later. One was suspended, which led me to the assumption that perhaps all of your related accounts were under the same restriction.

What you said is a little confusing here. Just to let readers know, never did I ask for your Minecraft accounts, only Forum accounts, I was asking why you have at least four separate accounts on the forums. I was working on the theory that perhaps it was the status of one of your other accounts’ that was causing this error for you. Turns out I was working on a false premise. It would make sense though, that if one of your multiple accounts was suspended, you would lose access to all connected accounts. It’s a thing. We can block IPs.

I was wrong. It was a website problem. Not going to repeat myself. It was only a simple, understandable mistake that I thought it had something to do with your account being suspended.

You should at least be grateful I took the time to try and help you with the problem instead of bashing me for it later on.

Your Recent Forum Behavior

So many times you’ve gotten a post you made deleted, and every time you seem to not learn your lesson. I don’t know how else to tell you, you simply can’t seem to be able to understand that there are rules you have to follow when posting on the forums. In case you decide to say something ridiculous like “What rules!?”, look, it’s our forum rules. Also, my additional guide giving information on what specifically can get your content taken down.

So let’s go over some replies you’ve made, replies which you deem did not deserve to be taken down.

Instead of contributing to the application, perhaps by giving him some feedback on what he could do to improve, you instead choose to ramble about how you think he’s not getting accepted. This is useless, it is disrespectful to this person, and contributes nothing.

I want to get right into this next one: you made a new account on the forums purposefully to troll by making a fake introduction, followed by a rather unsettling image. What defense do you even have for this? You can’t defend yourself here. This is why I was questioning you on why you have multiple forum accounts. You can’t be trusted.

You replied with:

First off: neither the author post, nor your own post, accomplish anything. It is you and StartMyLife just complaining, whining, and moaning (the better-known term is “bitching and moaning” but you’ll try to use the bad-language argument because you have no where else to go, that’s why I refer to your behavior as “moaning” and “complaining” in the screenshots like I did). Second off, if you have a problem with a staff member, you bring up the issue personally with higher staff, not on the forums for the public to see. What makes you think your personal problem needs to be displayed on stage for everyone to see? This post you’ve made against me, however, is a special case, in which you claim that every action I make against you is either unfair, BS, or because I can’t handle criticism, hence why all your forum activity is disappearing. And even though I follow the guidelines and remove your post, you post it again because you’re just so defiant. So I’ll make an exception just for you and let this stand. You want so desperately to have all the public know you have some sort of beef with me, so soak up the attention.

I remembered this one because you even admitted that you broke a rule as you did it:

One of your alternate accounts on the forums. You posted an off-topic post, and even acknowledged the fact that you were breaking the rules. What more is there to say? You should have been wiped from the forums a good while ago. You posted that just to spite us for doing our job and enforcing our guidelines. Hypocrisy.

Lastly, let’s mention this: after our TeamSpeak discussion yesterday, I removed the suspension on your account. Even after I realized the fact of the issue not being your accounts. I personally decided to give you a second chance, and not even a day later, you start all this nonsense. This is what I get for being nice to you. It’s also what I get for falling for the mirage that you’d actually stop getting yourself into trouble.

There are so many more examples of you breaking the rules. I’ve exclaimed my point by now however. You are in the wrong.

Your New Dilemma

Today, I hopped onto Munchy with the hopes of entertaining the server by hosting some events (all the events I hosted today were specifically requested in chat). I hosted all of them. At the end, I was being spammed and harassed in chat by multiple people, bickering about how I’m not a good Event member and how I should be demoted.

So, how did it end up like this? The answer: I kicked Truce for stalling the event, and I booted Rewr for taking off his armor when everyone was invisible. I explicitly warned everyone beforehand that committing these offenses would get you removed from the event. After punishing these two for breaking the rules, I am in the wrong somehow, according to them. I am only enforcing rules, there’s no “bias” or “targetting”.

Right here I’m going to state that you had no part in this, but since you want to pull these people into the mix, I will address it. I did say I would go over everything.

You’re going to love this part: during everyone’s hate-fest, I messaged Truce and Rewr, personally asking if I could talk with them privately to discuss the issue and explain why I did what I did. They BOTH decided to, instead of trying to help me get to bottom of this and resolve the issue in better terms, to ignore me and continue their unruly behavior in chat. I did my part to help resolve and understand the situation; they didn’t. You also have absolutely no relevancy in this situation, funny enough, but you decide to cling onto the bandwagon to further your agenda that I don’t do my job correctly.

Now to quote:

Okay? We delete posts on the forums that are negative? Dude, what are you arguing? When there’s negativity, there’s disrespect, and that is subject to deletion.

Since you wouldn’t stop your unnecessary tirade of drama in the chat, I reached out to you to discuss the issue on TS, where I could speak to you more efficiently as to help you understand the issue we’re having here. You rejected this opportunity, so I had to get to the point and tell you that your behavior is not OK, and will get you in trouble. I don’t know how else to make you understand, so I put it bluntly. You say you don’t whine, you don’t mean, but you indeed say you argue. I don’t know what you call it, but it’s not appropriate.

Also,

Quite simply, you’re not being targetted; you’re simply one of the most recurring offenders, hence why you’re being told over and over again, your attitude is NOT okay. We don’t know what else to tell you, so we’re serious that we will ban all of your accounts if you keep going (your FORUM accounts, this isn’t about in-game like you keep portraying).

Dissecting your screenshots:

• Me saying that your behavior will not be tolerated, “bluntly” like I said, as you wouldn’t give us both the pleasure of going into TeamSpeak so I could use my own voice and be more thorough on the subject.

• Me, as well as others, have told you so many times to stop your behavior. So, “if you don’t understand that, just stop going on the forums.” Putting it bluntly again, “if you continue I will ban all of your accounts.”

• Same thing really; I’m stating what’s going to happen should you continue your rule-breaking, along with you trying to fight my statement with your broken narrative that what you’re saying here is appropriate for the forums.

• Not quite sure what I’m looking for here. Among all the useless drama about how I suck, you throw AriesGrill under the Munchy bus and show her true colors for the public to see; interesting. I know think of her differently now; nice job pulling that into the mix as well. And you call me the douche! What is your argument here?

Ultimatum

I’ve analyzed just about everything you had to throw at me. Now that I’ve addressed your claims, here’s what you can do now.

This post is staying locked, but open, just as I promised you. If you have something else to say, you need to privately discuss it with either me, and/or an admin (Thunder, Ant, and Warlock are easiest to reach).

Posting this out in the open trying to “call me out” or anyone else for that matter, is not OK. As already mentioned, if you have an issue with another member, you do it personally with staff. Do it again and all of your accounts are deleted and you won’t be allowed access to the forums. You are not exempt from any rules, so follow them. This is me giving you yet another chance. You now know what behavior will get you in trouble in the clearest light possible, so stick to the rules, or stop posting.

16 Likes