CarbonGaming Staff App

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I have

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I can

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I can

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
CarbonGaming
Timezone:
Central
Languages Spoken:
English
Server you would like to moderate:
survival
How active can you be per week?
I can be on ny time from 10 A.M to around 4:30 P.M Monday through Friday
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC back near its opening. I joined because of BadBoyHalo and his videos.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
no
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes I do. I have been admin of a few small servers and also have run my own server all by myself. I set up all the plugins and even chose the map.
Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
Yes I do have a bit of anti-cheat experience. I had to configure my servers anti-cheat plugin and the ban plugin for that server as well
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
unfortunately I do not have any inks to hacker reports i have made as of right now. I have made some but cant find the links
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have tried my best to help other players on the server as much as i can with any of their needs I always try to greet the new players and also some of our older players and always try to be friendly
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I feel like if I was on the team I could bring a friendly atmosphere to the Survival Server that is present on the other servers.
How do you work when in a team?
I work very well with a team as i have a mentality that i feel like we should all work together to build a better server or irl a better world.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I feel that the hardest hack to detect is probably free cam. the reason is because people go afk all the time and free cam looks like you’ve gone afk for a bit.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I was denied because i hadn’t been very active on the forms. I have tried to become more active on the forms and more active on the server letting people get to know me as well as on the discord server.

Needs more detail but pretty good. Haven’t seen you are around :) +0.4

Grammatical mistakes.
Questionable answers.

Yeah but he is a veteran though… Just a tip, freecam is easy to detect if you punch the person and they don’t take any knock back. Its hacked client 101 kid.

Old Score : +0.4
New Score: +0.2

Interesting… application

well that could also be anti-kb as well. but that is a way to detect it.

what do you mean questionable answers?

Survival itself is already friendly, same goes with WoolWars. Prison & KitPVP do not have a friendly atmosphere, therefore, it’s not present in those servers.

Poorly detailed application

Then I would be better suited to prison or kit pvp as I want to make the whole of the server friendly. I really want to see munchy survive.

see munchy survive?

Hi there @Cobalt_Gaming_YT. At the moment we feel that you’re not quite ready for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!