CaptainSurfer's(me) Builder Application

Hello Admins/Mods/Owner who is reading, I want to apply for being a Builder. I always wanted to work on something for a Minecraft server, wheater it is a small seasonal change to the map or a completely new map. If you could do this for me that would be terrific. Thank you for your time.

IGN
CaptainSurfer

Time Zone
PST

TeamSpeak or Discord
I have discord but I can download TeamSpeak if needed

How long on Munchy
2/18/19

Portfolio

Can you use World Edit/Voxel Sniper
I can do World Edit but not Voxel Sniper

Describe your build specialty
I love building, fun objects as shown, and also statues.

Describe yourself
I am a 12-year-old, Male, American. I love the playing Minecraft and just videogames in general.

Please follow this format, as this is not the correct format for build applications.

Ok just did sorry

+0

Ok. Some things that you could do:

Include more builds
Wait longer to apply after joining
Build a wider variety of builds
Give more detail on the last 2 questions

Thank you for listening to the feedback :).

As you followed the format here is my vote.

• Undetailed Application; try taking your time on it.
  • I would like to see you terraforming (Learn Voxel)
  • You haven’t been playing for very long, try to get to know the community better.
  • Build more in general, all you have are organics.

Nevertheless, good luck!

thank you I will learn how to do these things and will apply in a couple of months

Your builds is really not really good
Your application is not really good

-1 show more builds instead of only statues!

You have statues with a simple shape you need to build something more detailed and big
You can use the status in a big build but not alone

-Simple Builds, Add more with cool terrains and stuff!
-Add more details to your app!

I don’t think you deserve the Builder rank right now, here’s why!
You have joined the server 3 days ago and already made an application. You don’t know the community and the community doesn’t know you. Try to get to know the community before trying to apply for builder.
You have joined the forums 3 days ago and the only posts you replied to/made are this one.
Your application isn’t detailed at all and you changed the format a little bit. It seems to me as if you didn’t understand some of the questions. It looks as if you rushed your application just to try and be a builder. If you really want the position put some effort into your application and take time while writing it.
Your builds are very basic and I don’t think they fit the style of the server right now, try to build more and improve your building skill.
Good Luck!
Bons

As a reply to a lot of your current posts on builder applications, a good number of the current builders made their applications the day of/a few days after their forum join date. What I’m saying is that join date doesn’t necessarily matter on builder applications if the builds and applications are good. Keep that in mind :smile:

Not much detail on the application (Add more info and add more info about you’re build speciality)

From my prospective it looks as you are just looking for a higher title than a player. You have to have a passion for building and being a builder for a server also requires a lot more than asking for a builder position.

I don’t think the MunchyMC Build Team are looking for these types of builds you have added to your application. Minecraft player statues are not what most people look for when hiring builders, especially a server big as MunchyMC.

You will also need more experience on the server as you have only played on the server for a few days. I suggest you play and have fun for now then re-apply when you’re ready to go forward.

Also you’re age could be a problem as most kids have school and may be too busy to build massive projects for a server.

Take some time and think when you’re doing an application. In the long term it will help a lot!

Good luck however I think you should add more builds

I think that before applying for any position on the server. A position that gives you a higher title than a normal player requires to be active on the forums for a few days. I don’t care how long ago they joined. But if this is their only post it turns on a red light for me.

Just showing you that it generally doesn’t matter on build applications :smile:

That’s fine we all have our opinions. I do think that join date shouldn’t matter as much as the building skill itself but I think it should be looked at atleast :slight_smile:

Hey @CaptainSurfer,
thanks for applying! Sadly we are not really in need of any builders that only do statues at the moment.