CANKRII's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: My current IGN is CANKRII and past IGNs can be found here: mine.ly/CANKRII.3

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events:

Sun: 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Mon: 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Tue: 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Wed: 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Thu: 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Fri: 11:00AM - 2:00AM

Sat: 1:00PM - 2:00AM

I am online at those times given and I am able to host throughout those times or when a player requests.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I think the reasons that set me apart from other applicants is the amount of hours I am online and how much time I have to host events, the ability I have to learn and improve, and the passion I have to spice up KitPvP and make the experience more fun.

Firstly, I am a very active player on MunchyMC. I participate in many events hosted on the network and have won ranks from winning events.

Secondly, I am a person who loves trying new things and stepping out of my comfort zone. This is something that can help me become a good event team member because I enjoy learning new things and improving myself as I go along.

Lastly, I enjoy seeing events being hosted because it brings excitement to the players. I say this because I personally enjoy bringing happiness and excitement to people. I have a younger brother and throughout my time with him, I have learned to play and entertain him. This is a skill that will help me become a good event team member!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring many things to MunchyMC as an event member!

Firstly, I will bring excitement and joy to MunchyMC through my events. I personally know and have seen the joy players receive when a manuel event is being hosted. This is my primary goal as an event team member. I love making others excited and happy and this is also why I enjoy hosting automatic events.

Secondly, the ability to host multiple events a day. I am a very active player on the network and during that time, I can host manuel events either for prizes, or for fun! I know there is such a thing as hosting too many events which can lead to players not enjoying the events as much because it won’t be much of a treat. I also do know, you shouldn’t host one after another. Cooldowns for manuel events are also a crucial thing.

Thirdly, being passionate about my role as an event member also means being open to learning new things. I already know some of the commands used in the event world but I am very interested in learning about some others!

• /host - A command that is used to host a variety of automatic events. This includes Dodgeball, Spleef, SuperSumo, 1v1 Brackets and Sumo.
  • /broadcast - The message that informs players of an event being hosted and when it is going to be starting.
  • /event kick - A command that kicks a player from the event being hosted, and put in the event world.
  • /event ban - A command that bans a player from joining another event and joining the event world.
  • /togglepvp - Enabling or Disabling PvP in the event world.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• NoEffortNaame, BLOKBASHER and errxr for hosting events that I requested.
  • NoEffortNaame for letting me be a slayer in RR.
  • BLOKBASHER showing me how hosting events work and teaching me some of the commands used.

Anything else you would like to add:

Yes, I have a few things to say. My goal in becoming an event team member is to being excitement and joy to the network! This is important to me because I want every player to enjoy themselves when they log only MunchyMC. I also want to apologize to everyone for my lack of maturity throughout my lifetime in MunchyMC. I admit, I may have been toxic at some times but I would like to inform you that you will not be seeing that anymore due to the respect I have for everyone, and the network itself! I want to thank 5 people for inspiring me to become an event team member. Thank You to BLOKBASHER, NoEffortNaame, errxr, sadneo and 82602.

Please leave me some feedback on what I can improve on and thankyou for taking the time to read my application!

5 Likes

+1. Even though you targeted me in dodgeball :cry: I still think you’d be a good event member

1 Like

+1. Active member and a good clan leader. Overall a nice dude.

1 Like

HELLO!

• Kind
  • Easy to work with
  • Active
  • Could improve on maturity

+0.7

2 Likes

-0.5, I do think you can work on your maturity also you’ve constantly tampered with events not to long ago and almost made me ebanned you also I’ve seen you be toxic in chat from time to time as well. But if you can fix that I think you’d do fine for the most part.

1 Like

That is something I regret and something I haven’t thought of doing since! Thank you for the feedback!

Thankyou for the kind words!

+1 From me!!

1 Like

+1 Epic mineman! Would be a great addition to the event team.

1 Like

+1 Active and a nice person,vouch.

2 Likes

+0.2 Good application

but you are quite toxic in chat… and i have heard you’re worse in clan chat!
you also don’t have the best reaction when you have been killed!

1 Like

+1 Very funny, chill and extremely active.

1 Like

Clan chat is OK due to the fact that it is contained and doesn’t show in the public chat.

2 Likes

Some people think otherwise.

2 Likes

thankyou for your thoughts and feedback. I have been toxic in chat and that is something I know. I just want to say I know that can affect my reputation and makes me look like someone I am not which I apologize for. I wouldn’t call myself toxic in clan chat though.

1 Like

thankyou, means the world!

glad to hear it, thankyou!

thankyou, means a lot :smiley:

+1. Active, kind and an overall cool dude!

1 Like

But either way it’s still being toxic right? I’m not toxic on here, but on the big Hpixcel in party chats I always spam and cuss and be toxic and stuff. It’s still being shown to some sort of public people so it still can have a negative impact.

1 Like