Cakeowl3377’s event team application

IGN:

Cakeowl3377

Timezone:

CST (central standard time)

How often can you host events:

I can host 4 to 5 events per day everyday

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am different from the other event applicants because I owned a Minecraft server focused on hosting events we usually had around 100 players per event

Here are a few of my qualities that will help

Kind:
I am always kind to all people I meet. I never say anything bad to anyone just because I think all People need to be treated fairly. This isn’t just for events but for all things in life

Friendly:
I always try to be friendly towards every one by talking to them in a voice chat or a discord channel I never ignore people and always give them respect that they deserve!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring my skills in event hosting with events such as red rover! I might also be able to introduce some new events to the community! I will also always be positive For example when I am on the server and I get a message saying please host an event I would certainly do so and if people want me to play/be the killer I would never say no! I Will always give the players a fair chance at winning the event. I will also be positive and tell players don’t worry you get it next time

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I am still pretty new and am working very hard to become a more well known and kind member in the munchymc community

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I want to be on the event team because I absolutely love hosting events for people and want to host events on munchymc to allow me to get better as I am always looking to improve on my event hosting skilled to make the events not scuffed and enjoyable for all players!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I have seen lots of event members hosting an event when I asked!

Anything else you would like to add:

Hosting Minecraft events is one of my favorite things in the world to do and it has been my dream to host events for munchymc for years now and I am finally trying to earn my place amongst the event team. I will respect all players and event team members and of course the staff team at all times! While also improving myself in any way possible! Thanks for reading -cakeowl3377

Edit 1: fixed something I was confused about
Edit 2: added more detail

2 Likes

I will give you a +0.25 for the following reasons:

• Pretty active
  • Mature (Whenever I see you)
  • Nice whenever I talk to you

I recommend doing the following:

• Adding more detail to your application
  • Also, there’s one more thing:

This is asking if an event member ever did something positive!

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

Vurm said it perfectly.

Good Luck! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feed back I have fixed my mistakes! I was a little confused

2 Likes

Everything Vurm said was pretty accurate, I wish you best of luck

2 Likes

Basically what @Vurm said. Can’t say any better myself.

+0

2 Likes

Thanks for the rating. Let me know if there’s anyway you think I could improve!

1 Like

As I said here added some more detail to my application! Planning on adding more Tomorrow.